shuttles to TCF?

joekulas12

Reaction score
Anyone know if any bars run shuttles to TCF? I think I am coming from the Apple Valley area, and plan on consuming a few beverages, so hoping to be able to find an option to get back to that part of town. Any thoughts would be appreciated. My buddy and I are willing to drive somewhere to get on a shuttle/train option too. I am not extremely familiar with the area, so any help is welcome.

Anyone know if any bars run shuttles to TCF? I think I am coming from the Apple Valley area, and plan on consuming a few beverages, so hoping to be able to find an option to get back to that part of town. Any thoughts would be appreciated. My buddy and I are willing to drive somewhere to get on a shuttle/train option too. I am not extremely familiar with the area, so any help is welcome.

RL to BL to GL

Not sure of anything from Apple Valley, but I think O'Gara's in SP runs one, as well as Legends, Ray J's and Mayslacks in NE.

Otherwise, park along (or take the red line to) the blue line and transfer to the green line heading east at the downtown west station

Top Bottom