Should Goldy Get a Girl Friend

No...too much of a distraction.

Nope. Goldy has no time for a girlfriend.

Goldy should absolutely have a same-sex partner.

The U of MN would be a national leader, and create huge publicity for the school and support from the LGBTQ+ community.
It's what is in the costume that counts. I met a Goldy when I went to a Gopher game in California. She was very nice person.

Goldy goes home to the girlfriend. The stadium is work.

I think that Goldy should have a little brother.

Yes. And she should be called The Gold Digger.
If someone were to, say, photoshop/illustrate what this potential character would look like ... that would go a long way towards the sales job!

Hell no, I mean hell no. Dude is way to available all the time.

I thought Goldy was a girl...lol
I still remember Mason very drunkenly asking Goldy whether (s)he was a boy or a girl at the Insight Bowl pep rally. I remember cringing and looking at my wife who asked me how anyone let him talk when he was that blasted. Oof.

It also raises some tough questions - does Goldette (TM 2020) work all the women's games while Goldy works men's? Do they have to have both at both? Is Goldette going to be the background figure who never gets equal booking to Goldy? None of the scenarios would promote equality or advance women's opportunities. I'd say just having Goldy is plenty adequate.

Here you go. I spent HOURS working on this.
View attachment 8593
BYUHuCn.gif

Are we talking a girl friend, as in a friend that's a girl (as indicated by the OP), or a girlfriend (which I perceive as a "more than friends" relationship with a girl)? Because if he doesn't have girl friends already, then why the heck not? Even I had girl friends in college. Actually, turns out that exclusively what I had...

Top Bottom