Shooting

GopherWest

Reaction score
I believe Coach Johnson should send his players to the Matt Painter school of SHOOTING !!!

Speaking of shooting or scoring. Both Gach scored 28, 19, 16, 12, 15 zero and 9 in December for Utah. Lately, last bunch of games he's playing but adding 0 to 5 points mostly.

I wonder what happens to him? Same trend last year

Speaking of shooting or scoring. Both Gach scored 28, 19, 16, 12, 15 zero and 9 in December for Utah. Lately, last bunch of games he's playing but adding 0 to 5 points mostly.

I wonder what happens to him? Same trend last year
Last year IIRC he had an ankle injury or something that really seemed to linger and limit him. Who knows this year, that is kind of crazy going from scoring 28 against USC to several donuts. He did have an 11 pt 11 assist game in a win against Oregon State last week.

Speaking of weird seasons by ex-Gophers...Gabe Kalscheur went 0-5 with 0 points in just 16 minutes in a loss to WVU yesterday. Yikes. He is shooting 4-35, a cool 11% from 3PT in his last 7 games (he had a couple hot ones before that). I wish he had stayed here but now I just feel kinda bad for the kid. Scored 30 in that huge win over Memphis, and has mostly stunk up the gym the rest of the season.

Top Bottom