Shooter: Former Gopher coach Jim Dutcher will turn 90 on April 17. Dutcher said his health is “generally” good.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shooter:

— Jim Dutcher, who coached the Gophers to their last Big Ten men’s basketball championship in 1982, will turn 90 on April 17. Dutcher said his health is “generally” good.
“(Birthdays) go by in a hurry,” he said. “(My family) doesn’t celebrate birthdays that much, but I think we’ll celebrate that one.”

Go Gophers!!

per Shooter:

— Jim Dutcher, who coached the Gophers to their last Big Ten men’s basketball championship in 1982, will turn 90 on April 17. Dutcher said his health is “generally” good.
“(Birthdays) go by in a hurry,” he said. “(My family) doesn’t celebrate birthdays that much, but I think we’ll celebrate that one.”

Go Gophers!!
I always liked Dutch

per Shooter:

Go Gophers!!

Would be cool if the U to honor this milestone with some type of tribute.

Always thought of Harmon in the same light, excellent in their sports profession, exhibiting grace and the qualities of a true gentleman.

Top Bottom