Shift in player composition dynamic?

gopherphan

Reaction score
Will we see a shift now that Devoe is suspended in the players on the court? I know Tubby favors having several guards out there, but with Devoe out will we now see more sets with more bigs? I personally would love to see people try to stop hoff, nolen, mbakwe, sampson, and iverson. Nolen runs the offense best, and with the three bigs we'd get a ton of rebounds not to mention clearing out the arc for hoff and his regained deadly eye (and maybe just maybe a few 3's from sampson, ha).

i wouldn't mind trying that but i doubt tubby would have that lineup. the scoring lost by devoe will have to be made up by our post players. I was talking with my roommate about this and no one else can really step into that role. Al? nope Blake? if he's hitting 3's, but he needs someone to create for him Rodney? He'll score mostly on putbacks and alley-oop stuff The only guard/wing I think could potentially step into that role is Hollins...i really like what I've seen from him in the early going.

Its probably gonna come from more post ups than usual from Ralph, Colton, and Trevor

Top Bottom