Shama: What uw has achieved in basketball during the last 20-plus years is remarkable; what U coaches and administrators have done is embarrassing

Looks like Pat now gets his story ideas from Shama:

Go Gophers!!
I heard him, two weeks ago on his podcast, say something about finding the energy to "write up something about the (Gophers) Men's basketball team."

Ummmmm…. There were institutional controls handed over.
I totally agree with this. Look at the Football scandal a few years back. The EEOA Investigators went after Seth Green just because his name was spoken. Seth was nowhere in the vicinity. It was verified by his coach who told the EEOA Investigators. The EEOA Investigators overruled the coach and dragged Seth's name through the mud.

This university needs to give equity to the athletic department, the way it would any other department.

I heard him, two weeks ago on his podcast, say something about finding the energy to "write up something about the (Gophers) Men's basketball team."
To be fair, he's the only one on Skor North that ever mentioned the Gophers at all. If not for Pat, they would have been mentioned maybe twice the entire season. But they breakdown every T-Wolves game breathlessly.

Is this confirmed? Pretty sure this is the first I've heard of it. I remember a rumor that Musselman proactively reached out to Minnesota after the 2018-19 season, when Nevada went into the season with a top 10 ranking, then lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament, and Musselman was trying to get out white the iron was hot because all their best players were gonna be gone after that.

That’s my Danny B, goring oxen that died 9 yrs ago. It really is a distinction without a difference when you justifiably order the combo platter. It’s a smart start to drink and drive and text while petting your dog in the trustone credit union drive thru.

To be fair, he's the only one on Skor North that ever mentioned the Gophers at all. If not for Pat, they would have been mentioned maybe twice the entire season. But they breakdown every T-Wolves game breathlessly.
And Hubbard Broadcasting is the St. Thomas shill media outlet.

Top Bottom