Shama: Ticket King owner says Gophers/Buckeyes tickets start at $100 and he has sold more than 300 tickets.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

Ticket King owner Mike Nowakowski said tickets for the much anticipated Gophers-Buckeyes football game at TCF Bank Stadium Thursday, September 2 start at $100 and he has sold more than 300 tickets. “Every Gopher fan has circled that game on his calendar, much more than the Badgers or Nebraska,” he said.

Go Gophers!!

Or I would just say it's the first game plus it's big, so it has more interest penciled in right now for people as it is the first tangible in-person experience one may be able to have, rather than being "circled on the calendar" more than the others. seems like a nice way for the ticket king owner to try drum up more business by creating a feeling of "increased demand"

I miss the old Ticket King commercials they used to run on "The Sports Show."

On a serious note - considering that nothing has been officially announced about how many fans will be allowed at the games this fall, where are these tickets coming from? How does a secondary market site have tickets already?

For the season-ticket holders on the board - do you already have your tickets for the fall?

No. I do not have my tickets yet but OSU could have already put some out.

On a serious note - considering that nothing has been officially announced about how many fans will be allowed at the games this fall, where are these tickets coming from? How does a secondary market site have tickets already?

For the season-ticket holders on the board - do you already have your tickets for the fall?

I don’t believe I have mine yet - And if they do any COVID distancing I don’t know how they’ll handle where my tickets are located... so not sure how I could sell them (not that I would want to)

Yeah, it is pretty interesting that there are tickets for sale there. As for the game itself, I compare it to the hype/vibe for the TCU opener. Should be a lot of interest.

I will have 2 extra for sale. I'm waiting for more details before posting them.

No.

It wouldn't surprise me, but ...it is to their benefit to talk up the prices.

Way in advance isn't always the same as later.

Top Bottom