Shama: Minnesota is the least overall penalized team in the Big Ten

Might not be popular with the MN nice crowd, but several friends down here in college football country have commented that you don't necessarily want to be the team with the lowest penalties in your conference...and that it reflects a lack of needed intensity among your players...

Might not be popular with the MN nice crowd, but several friends down here in college football country have commented that you don't necessarily want to be the team with the lowest penalties in your conference...and that it reflects a lack of needed intensity among your players...

WhIle I agree with your comment to an extent, I also believe that small things (ie. RB handing ball to an official) does help. One area (among a few others) where PJF does well at is sport psychology. Handing the ball to an official, no matter how classy that is, serves a purpose. Sends a subliminal message. So no matter what people think (eg. Classy, Act like you've been there before), it has a residual purpose = We make your day easier to spot footballs.....therefore.......respect us and make our game easier.

Clearly you're a Raiders fan...[emoji56]

Never said that but they should of scored two more times. Offense wasn't nearly as bad as some on GH like to say it was.

80 yards rushing is bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never said that but they should of scored two more times. Offense wasn't nearly as bad as some on GH like to say it was.

Only 2016 Howard and 2016 Purdue had lower rushing and total yards vs Maryland than we did. Towson equaled us this year. It wasn't a good showing, period. Considering the losses on defense we did well to hold them to 31. The offense needs a jump start or it's going to be a long year. Let's see what happens.

Fleck has said the same in press conferences.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom