Shama: Iowa Recruiter Put Down Gophers

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

When Rodrick Williams was in high school his college football choices came down to Minnesota and Iowa. He told an Iowa recruiter he was interested in the Gophers.

“What he told me was, ‘I thought you liked to win.’ He laughed at me,” Williams said earlier this month. “So then it got in my head I am going to go to Minnesota and we’re going to beat Iowa. Let him know we’re the ones winning.”

“I’ve been thinking about the Iowa game since this summer,” Williams said. “Try to get the pig back.”

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

This gets me even more amped up than I already am! So ready for tomorrow!

So far Minnesota is 10-7 since Rodrick started his career here. Iowa is 7-9. Let's widen the gap some more tomorrow!

So far Minnesota is 10-7 since Rodrick started his career here. Iowa is 7-9. Let's widen the gap some more tomorrow!

I was just about to ask how much smack a recruiter for a 4-8 (2-6) school should be talking.

I was just about to ask how much smack a recruiter for a 4-8 (2-6) school should be talking.

Iowa will likely be underdogs in every game for the remainder of the season, with the POSSiBLE exception of AT Purdue. There's a chance they're looking at a season that looks a lot like last year.

Top Bottom