Shake up in WI football coaching staff?

Ah, no. 31 years at Wisc and 74 years old. He retired because he wanted to retire. Got a nice lump sum at retirement as well.
Yeah yet he could’ve retired with a nice lump sum at 70 4 years ago too

I'll bet he sticks his opinion in there every now and then.
But up until this last season he was AD. As AD, he was easily more involved in the day-to-day operation of the football program than and other P5 AD has ever been.

Number of minorities on the UW staff: 10 Minn:7
Alvarez is a person of color too of course
Calling Barry a person of color is like calling me Italian because my Grandma's from Rome. Dude's a third generation American

But up until this last season he was AD. As AD, he was easily more involved in the day-to-day operation of the football program than and other P5 AD has ever been.
Actually he was the reason BB left. Tired of Barry coming to all the practices and staff meetings.

Actually he was the reason BB left. Tired of Barry coming to all the practices and staff meetings.
I don't think I'd like that too. Micromanaging and overlooking BB's shoulders all the time is never a good thing. Not healthy in my opinion.

I don't think I'd like that too. Micromanaging and overlooking BB's shoulders all the time is never a good thing. Not healthy in my opinion.
That is a possibility but the more important reasons were more money and BB's belief he was meant to star on a bigger, SEC, stage.
Alvarez did read BB the riot act one year over BB's public drinking to excess and other problems and BB did clean up his act.

That is a possibility but the more important reasons were more money and BB's belief he was meant to star on a bigger, SEC, stage.
Alvarez did read BB the riot act one year over BB's public drinking to excess and other problems and BB did clean up his act.
Man it must have been bad if he stood out in Wisconsin

Top Bottom