SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!!

Anyone else find this to be the most annoying chant in football?
Not much else to celebrate down there I guess. I just read a very disgusting article about Alabama regarding their treatment of Native Items that they have within the University. Pretty sad. Not number one when it comes to treatment of people.

FSU tomahawk chop is mine. Its just some stupid sounding unending moan.

Of course I can add the Penn State (and I think Northwestern uses it too.) lion/cat roar every 15 seconds. Although its not a chant. Maybe the chop isn't either? Not sure the definition, but it just annoys me.

Yeah, I get wanting other teams from your conference to win during bowl season/NCAA Tourneys other than your rivals, but actually chanting SEC is a bit much.

Give me unique chants like Ski U Mah, EMAW, Fight ON and Rock Chalk any day.

Cu7d2FWVYAAFs35.jpg

I hate that stupid Oklahoma song they play after every damn play.

When we were there a few years ago, it grated on everyone in our group. Maybe if they didn’t use it as often, it would be easier to take.
I was there too, it's only on 3rd down from what I remember.

Just looking for a different thread to be at the top of the list.

Nebraska's "Goooooooo Big Red, GO BIG RED!" is tops on my list for most annoying.

Nebraska's "Goooooooo Big Red, GO BIG RED!" is tops on my list for most annoying.
The good thing with GO Big Red is we only have to listen to it as they walk thru the gates. It ends quite quickly once the game starts.

Also not a chant, but Oregon State’s sounds of a chainsaw is the worst.
I even root for the oft hapless Beavers but completely agree- it is as irritating as anything in college football

That stupid short fight song thing Oklahoma has that's played over and over and over....

"Jump Around" is an all-time classic now.

Top Bottom