Seastrunk to Oregon might give us shot at D. Williams

GopherFish

Reaction score
The top RB recruit in the nation, Lache Seastrunk, signed with Oregon. That means Dontae Williams will have a hard time being THE GUY. Brew ought to go after Dontae Williams and recruit him hard telling him he has a much better chance of being THE GUY here than at Oregon.

Not to mention they also have LaMichael James for another 3 years.

Not to mention they also have LaMichael James for another 3 years.

Maybe..the guy is gonna explode onto the scene this next year and if he keeps it up, he will most likely enter the NFL Draft early imo.

did Josh Huff just switch there too? Man, that Nike contract must be nice to have...just reel in the recruits!

Maybe..the guy is gonna explode onto the scene this next year and if he keeps it up, he will most likely enter the NFL Draft early imo.

even if he does he still has two more guaranteed years of college football.

James' size will not impress the pro scouts. I'd be a bit surprised if he left early.

James' size will not impress the pro scouts. I'd be a bit surprised if he left early.
My thoughts too, he certainly will not be an every down back in the NFL.

Williams coming here would be awesome but it isn't happening. Seastrunk to Oregon has no impact on Williams because they are going to play different positions. Oregon will line Seastrunk up in their "tazer" position which is a split between a slot WR and a RB while Williams will line up as a normal RB next to the QB (in the shotgun). If you watched Oregon this year Williams = LMJ or Blount and Seastrunk = Kenjon Barner.

Huff did switch his commitment to Oregon but they recruited him as a WR and he may play some in the tazer position.

Top Bottom