75 Purdue W, 35-20
10 @PSU L, 0-20
6 @OSU L, 7-38
55 Mich. St. W, 42-34
94 Illinois L, 32-35
101 SDSU W, 16-13
9 Iowa L, 0-12
66 Iowa St. L, 13-14

The difference in the schedule difficulty is pretty staggering, so we can't conclude that MTSU is going to run all over us. We played 3 top 10 teams. MTSU played 8 teams with lower Sagarin ratings than we played. Sagarin didn't just have the Sun Belt at the lowest rated I-A conference, it rated them lower than the I-AA Colonial conference. #101 South Dakota State would have been #3 in the Sun Belt according to Sagarin. The strongest opponent that MTSU beat was #77 Southern Miss. Ours was #35 Air Force.

On the other hand, we did lose to #94 Illinois at home. I'm not saying any of this to take MTSU lightly, but you do need to consider the difference in schedule difficulties. Minnesota would not have been a 6-7 team with that schedule!

She's a cutie....

http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/dance4mtsu/discussion

Also apparently desperate for male attention since she is marrying someone she just met in December 2009 this December..... :eek:

Not desperate at all. I was in a 4 year relationship thinking I would marry that guy and he ended up being a jerk. Met this guy and automatically knew. Plus, he's 8 years older and much more mature...thank God! When you know, you know.

You can't even compare overall stats without factoring in strength of schedule. No doubt it will be a great game, but those spreads in overall stats are meaningless.

All of those stats are straight from ESPN. I don't care about the schedule, I was just posting what they had posted. Chill people, chill.:cool:

I know exactly what you mean dancer. After meeting my fiance I knew right away and we were engaged within six months. And two years later I knew I had to get the hell out of that.

But really good luck. But, you know, long engagments are wise.

I know exactly what you mean dancer. After meeting my fiance I knew right away and we were engaged within six months. And two years later I knew I had to get the hell out of that.

Be careful trusting this person's opinion he is about to lose a bet in 20 days. :cool02:

One should never talk about himself in the first person.

And you opinion isn't so bad Monk, as long as it has nothing to do with RB's

There seems to be a lot more discussion of this game by MTSU fans on this board than on the MTSU board. Go figure.

Hate to hear that. But Thank You.

I kind of like you dancer. And I was thinking, you know your guy is 8 years older than you, and you seem to like that. I think given that, you'd really like me.

Whaddaya say Dancer? Me and you?!?

You wouldn't even have to become a Gopher fan right away.

I kind of like you dancer. And I was thinking, you know your guy is 8 years older than you, and you seem to like that. I think given that, you'd really like me.

Whaddaya say Dancer? Me and you?!?

You wouldn't even have to become a Gopher fan right away.

Sweet. But sorry.. no. If you saw the ring on my finger, you would understand why. Haha. I'm just kidding. I don't cheat and I could never leave my man.

Went to Nashville. Somebody asked me, "what was your name." I, of course, replied, "My name still is ..." The clerk called over to the other clerk and asked me to repeat what I just said. I did. They were laughing. They asked me why I replied like I did. I let them know I wasn't dead. I still am alive. And, the proper way to ask my name is to use the present tense. I never hear that tense confusion in Minnesota. Down south, it is everywhere.

Sweet. But sorry.. no. If you saw the ring on my finger, you would understand why. Haha. I'm just kidding. I don't cheat and I could never leave my man.

Well that's annoying as hell, and so limiting. But Ok. I suspect you'll have more luck in the relationship than the game. Best to you.

Top Bottom