Seantrel to USC

Plus he actually gets to play in front of friends and family when USC comes to Minny.

uuggg... compton over dinkytown?

Yeah..........I bet NOBODY saw that one coming.........

I bet his dad can't wait to start his rap career out there

He is going to get booed off of the field when they come here next year.

I almost thought he was going with ND.

Time for me to go puke. Sean made an excellent decision, uh I mean Seantrel, wait... I do mean Sean. I just don't know why daddy didn't go pick out the uniform for his kid. He should have.

Getting more talent along the line would have been excellent, but at least you don't have to worry about pleasing daddy Sean for the next several years.

I can't help but to be disappointed despite the fact that I thought the odds of Seantrel coming here were very low.....

See you at the Bank Seantrel. Not gonna lie, it would just be amazing if we found a way to take down USC at the bank. Maybe it would make SH think twice about his decision.

Next three years of your life in Los Angeles, can't argue with that

If the Tweet about Kiffin calling is true, you can bet that tOSU and Miami will have calls into the NCAA compliance officer immediately.

Talk about a kick n the balls. Unbelievable how I continually set myself up for sports letdowns.

Seantrel just said that Ohio State was his number 2 pick.

wow what a shocker every mention of USC in interviews they were like googly eyed and drooling...good riddens!!!!

SH would be smart to not sign anything binding right now. Brew should save a scholly for him. After the USC penalties come down, SH can sign up with MN.

Did SH sign a binding agreement?

Good luck SH.
Hope you make the most of a quality education and enjoy a great career at SC and the NFL.
Make your fellow Minnesotans proud...No hard feelings my man.

Oh, by the way:
See you on the field next year big man!
The "real U" got something for you
:drink:

Top Bottom