Seantrel still has gophers on his list

C

CaliforniaGopher

Minnesota still is on Seantrel's list

Tom Lemmings of MaxPreps who someone suggested claimed Seantrel has limited his choices to three schools other than Minnesota turns out is nothing more than unsubstantiated hearsay and speculation. MaxPreps site in fact continues to list Minnesota on Seantrel's list, in fact TWICE (maybe that's a good sign):

1. Seantrel Henderson
Cretin-Derham Hall (St. Paul, MN) OL/DL 6-8/330 MN, OH, MN, OH STATE, OK, USC, FL, FSU, and LSU

http://www.maxpreps.com/signingday/

Seantrel we'd love to see you in Maroon & Gold. You'll be a great pro no matter where you play. You'd be another player at USC or at Florida, you'd be a legend in your home state.

I thought I saw a massive human being over there! STAY HOME SEANTREL!

i actually heard a rumor today, from which i believe to be a very credible source, that last year's #1 player in the state of Minnesota could possibly be coming back home. *cough* B.M.

i actually heard a rumor today, from which i believe to be a very credible source, that last year's #1 player in the state of Minnesota could possibly be coming back home. *cough* B.M.

Has Bryce figured out there is no place like home? Not to jump on this rumor but I think he is red-shirting so he would still have three years of eligibility left when he makes his transfer to the bank.

HAHA This is how nasty little rumors are started! :D

anyone else but jj heard this talk? would be a nice addition if true

i know obviously at this point, it is a rumor. but the person i talked to is in the know with the situation, and she seemed pretty confident it was happening. clemson didnt play this week, and according to her, he was up here this week and is having a change of heart. guess we'll see what happens.

He was at the game today, i talked to him and said you would be are starting Tackle at this moment, and a huge smile came up on his face. I would say we are still in the running at a slim chance, this is the 2nd game he has been at at TCF ...

Top Bottom