Seantrel Henderson to OSU

Somebody's lying if this is true. Sean Henderson was quoted hours ago saying they wouldn't announce any decision before Wednesday.

I am questioning the source big time. How would they get the scoop over a major recruiting agency or any of the local news outlets. I smell B.S although he very easily could have decided he was going to Ohio State which is where he will most likely end up.

Who is PrepStar? With the ~20 spelling errors in the article, I have a hard time finding them credible.

Haha. They spell his name 4 different ways in that article. It looks anything but credible. While I think he is going to OSU, that article states no source and looks to be written by a 15 year old.

Who is PrepStar? With the ~20 spelling errors in the article, I have a hard time finding them credible.
Just going to post the same thing. When your "senior editor" publishes something peppered with errors, you lose a lot of credibility.

Yeah, this is an attempt to claim they broke the news first.

He probably is going to OSU, but Phil Fritz has no more idea than I do.

Not to question the source - god knows internet rumors end up being true a lot...and stories are broken on smaller sites like ours all the time. However, they just haven't cracked, at all. Other recruits tell their friends, etc., it gets around. The Henderson's have been very tight lipped, and Mr. Henderson assured me they weren't even going to tell the coach before they commit - so I can't see this being a silent verbal thing. But hey, this is recruiting, anything can happen!!!

How could you even consider this site a source, I have never heard of them before. Plus, they misspell "Henderson", "Minnesota", "Seantrel", and "perfect". For me, it's tough believing this.

What does his Facebook page say? I mean, that is the be all end all source nowadays right?

Man this board is entertaining.

Somehow they are charging people $70 per year for their info, so they might be legit. Although, when I click on the link to order, my security informs me there's a problem with their certificate and recommends that I close my browser.

OSU has been my pic since Pete Carroll left USC, I hope Im wrong but I doubt it.

Somehow they are charging people $70 per year for their info, so they might be legit. Although, when I click on the link to order, my security informs me there's a problem with their certificate and recommends that I close my browser.

Like I posted earlier, PrepStar's gig is selling recruiting magazines. They charge 70 bucks or so for a couple issues during the football season. They've been advertising these in Athlon preview mags for years.

Its also hard to question the validity of the article when they don't cite any source for the information.

Imagine if the Associated Press started doing this - they would be shut down within a month.

The link is no longer valid. Nothing to see here...

funny how everyone questions the validity of the article because it indicates Henderson is going to Ohio State but I bet anything if it said he picked the Gophers no one would be questioning the valifdity of that.

funny how everyone questions the validity of the article because it indicates Henderson is going to Ohio State but I bet anything if it said he picked the Gophers no one would be questioning the valifdity of that.

Really? If a site can't even spell the state correct I think there might be some questioning the validity.

I would love SH to come here even though I don't have my hopes up and never have throughout the recruiting process.

FYI-The site also says that Pitt to the Big Ten is a done deal and will be announced on Feb. 4th.

Really? If a site can't even spell the state correct I think there might be some questioning the validity.

I would love SH to come here even though I don't have my hopes up and never have throughout the recruiting process.

regardless of how the site spells the attitude on this board would be different if it said he would be a Gopher. I doubt anyone would be worried about the spelling.

regardless of how the site spells the attitude on this board would be different if it said he would be a Gopher. I doubt anyone would be worried about the spelling.

You're probably right that some people would be going nuts but I hope that people would cool out and actually read the link before reacting.

They wouldn't be dancing in the streets either. I think they'd take the news the same way they are taking this news...with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom