Scott Frost

Maybe. Let's see where Tanner Lee is drafted first. That will tell the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he gets drafted it is a waste of a draft pick for someone. IMO

If he gets drafted it is a waste of a draft pick for someone. IMO

Maybe. I usually think that $ is the sole reason someone declares, but you make a good point that his hand may have been forced in this case.

Dog whistle. He helped Nebby to one less win than the Gophs this year, five fewer than Nebby last year, and it's worst season in 56 years.

Oh weird you're just repeating the same things again. He also had the 2nd most passing yards in the B1G, the 4th most TD's, while being paired with bad coaching and one of the worst defenses. Totally all his fault.

Oh weird you're just repeating the same things again. He also had the 2nd most passing yards in the B1G, the 4th most TD's, while being paired with bad coaching and one of the worst defenses. Totally all his fault.

Lee was terrible and an INT machine.

Maybe. I usually think that $ is the sole reason someone declares, but you make a good point that his hand may have been forced in this case.

There is no doubt in my mind someone has told him he will get a shot and he thinks his shot this year after starting for Riley is a better shot than after next year after starting or not starting for frost.

Maybe. Let's see where Tanner Lee is drafted first. That will tell the story.

I'm guessing he'll be a UDFA. I'd probably be surprised to see Tanner Lee drafted. But he could be a late rounder if a team likes what he brings to the table.

A terrible coach he played for but has put more guys in the nfl than frost as a head coach.

He was still better than any QB we've had in some time. He'll look good in workouts and some NFL team will take a chance on him either in the late rounds or as an UDFA.

None of this disagrees with my original point...that Frost has no quarterback to run his system next year. Nor did he before yesterday because Lee doesn’t have the skill set to run Frost’s system.

None of this disagrees with my original point...that Frost has no quarterback to run his system next year. Nor did he before yesterday because Lee doesn’t have the skill set to run Frost’s system.

What would be a better QB to run his system? One who is immobile but we know can throw like Lee? Or one that is a complete unknown and might be terrible at both?

UCF still went to a bowl game last year with their QB averaging 1.6 yards per carry.

He signed a 4* Dual threat QB and has two months to find other solutions.

Lee looks to have above average arm strength and that will get you a look at the next level. Likely a UDFA, but sometimes guys like Lee sneak into the 7th round.

Looks like roughly 50% of Husker fans don’t thin’ he’ll be drafted. Not a ringing endorsement, but there’s always the solid possibility Lee isn’t as bad a decision-maker as he looked. Sounds like his supporters say his line was a sieve and his receivers tipped a lot of balls. Hmm, sounds familiar.

This might be a deeper than typical QB class so hard to say what will happen but wouldn’t be surprised to see someone take a flier. The talk about first or second round was and is laughable.

Looks like roughly 50% of Husker fans don’t thin’ he’ll be drafted. Not a ringing endorsement, but there’s always the solid possibility Lee isn’t as bad a decision-maker as he looked. Sounds like his supporters say his line was a sieve and his receivers tipped a lot of balls. Hmm, sounds familiar.

This might be a deeper than typical QB class so hard to say what will happen but wouldn’t be surprised to see someone take a flier. The talk about first or second round was and is laughable.

Don't compare Croft and Lee please. I know you were in love with him this season but he was a horrible quarterback by any metric.

What would be a better QB to run his system? One who is immobile but we know can throw like Lee? Or one that is a complete unknown and might be terrible at both?

UCF still went to a bowl game last year with their QB averaging 1.6 yards per carry.
Did you watch any UCF games?
Do you watch football?
You think Lee’s skill set fits the UCF offense?

Lee is probably a better option than a terrible quarterback. But he isn’t a good option for that offense. Hence why I don’t buy a one year turnaround for Nebraska. Which was my entire point which you still fail to grasp.

Did you watch any UCF games?
Do you watch football?
You think Lee’s skill set fits the UCF offense?

Lee is probably a better option than a terrible quarterback. But he isn’t a good option for that offense. Hence why I don’t buy a one year turnaround for Nebraska. Which was my entire point which you still fail to grasp.

When did we ever discuss a one year turnaround? Nebraska's defense is terrible and could remain terrible. Frost or his defensive coordinator have yet to prove they can coach defense at a high level.

I also never said anything about Lee being a fit for Frost's offense but I do think Frost could make it work if he wanted to. It's likely Frost wanted to go a different way and that's his choice. Lee is a solid college QB and would be a better option for Nebraska at QB next year than an unknown or a true Freshman QB.

Lee only played the first half and still had 70 more passing yards than Croft.

And Croft had 138 more rushing yards than Lee in that half. And the all important score was at 27-14 in favor of the Gophers. So Croft outplayed Lee. Pretty simple.

I want to wish Tanner Lee well in the CFL.

Let's all just agree that Demry Croft and Tanner Lee are both horrible quarterbacks.

And Croft had 138 more rushing yards than Lee in that half. And the all important score was at 27-14 in favor of the Gophers. So Croft outplayed Lee. Pretty simple.

So you’d rather have Croft than Lee? Was Minnesota’s defense better than Nebraska’s? What did Lee do wrong in the first half? What if Lee would have played the whole game and Nebraska put up 30-40 points, more than enough to beat teams with even an average defense. Maybe not so simple?

So you’d rather have Croft than Lee? Was Minnesota’s defense better than Nebraska’s? What did Lee do wrong in the first half? What if Lee would have played the whole game and Nebraska put up 30-40 points, more than enough to beat teams with even an average defense. Maybe not so simple?

What if Lee played the whole game and threw a couple ints. like he was known to do and the Gophers would have returned one for 6 and the other set them up to score again. The Score would have been in the 84-13 area and how would you feel about Lee then?
JD Spielman had more to do with TLee putting up passing yards in that game, than anything Lee did or even his back up.

I’d rather have Lee than Croft.
I’d also rather have Stalin than Hitler. Doesn’t make Stalin a good guy.

When did we ever discuss a one year turnaround? Nebraska's defense is terrible and could remain terrible. Frost or his defensive coordinator have yet to prove they can coach defense at a high level.

I also never said anything about Lee being a fit for Frost's offense but I do think Frost could make it work if he wanted to. It's likely Frost wanted to go a different way and that's his choice. Lee is a solid college QB and would be a better option for Nebraska at QB next year than an unknown or a true Freshman QB.
Well maybe before you butt into a conversation you should know what I am talking about

Frost will already have the pieces he needs to be successful on offense next year. Whether or not he can build a defense will determine how successful he will be.

Actually you didn’t butt in. You just lied about what you said.

I’m not going to respond to you anymore. How am I supposed to know what your are saying if you can’t even remember what you said.

Actually you didn’t butt in. You just lied about what you said.

I’m not going to respond to you anymore. How am I supposed to know what your are saying if you can’t even remember what you said.

How does that differ from what I said? Nebraska has better players on offense than defense and they still do. I questioned the defense in that post, just like I did today.

Well maybe before you butt into a conversation you should know what I am talking about

So I'm supposed to read minds now?

Top Bottom