scoreboard

_M_____M_

Reaction score
sorry if this has already been discussed but whats the deal with all that new advertisement on the scoreboard? was this part of the original plan? It looks like prolly 20-30% of it is now covered, if you look at the pictures posted

2.jpg

compared to:

57.jpg

comments?

The all ighty ollar.

But yea, I noticed that too - sucky.

These are scoreboard advertisements and not permanent signs over the scoreboard. They can change the size and shape of the board in an instant to show whatever they want. I'm guessing they will have these advertisements along the sides at various times throughout the game and at other times use the whole board to display video, etc.

Digital ads, I'm guessing for a big play or something they'll remove them to make the whole screen replay it.... ahh the beauty...

39.jpg

oh yea, they are... in that video that someone posted on here they looked like they were signs but thats cool then. ill calm down

Even with the ads I'm almost certain the picture is many times larger than the dome.

:)I love the brick walls and maroon covering the upper deck overhang. I was afraid there would be boring concreate everywhere. Looks awesome!

Even with the ads I'm almost certain the picture is many times larger than the dome.

Since the whole board is 7x bigger then the dome I'm betting the board with ads is still approx 4x bigger. I'm comfortable with the ads but I'm hopeful that they'll go away for big replays. :)

Top Bottom