Scoreboard question

Donovan

Reaction score
After you take away all the advertisements on the big scoreboard, how much bigger is it compared to the smaller one in the closed end? Is the smaller one also going to have ads around it?

four times?
The dimensions the U has given do not include the advertisements. Just as Yankee Stadiums scoreboard dimesions do not include the ads they have around it.

how comparable is the scoreboard at TCF Bank Stadium to the scoreboard at Target Field. Im assuming Target Fields is bigger, but by how much?

how comparable is the scoreboard at TCF Bank Stadium to the scoreboard at Target Field. Im assuming Target Fields is bigger, but by how much?

TCF: 108 ft. x 48 ft. = 5184 sq. ft.
Target Field: 101 ft. x 57 ft. = 5757 sq. ft.

Interesting fact: Target Field's original planned scoreboard was going to be smaller square footage wise then TCF's. Once the Twins found that out they altered the plans for a slightly larger board so that Target field would have the largest scoreboard in MN. :)

TCF: 108 ft. x 48 ft. = 5184 sq. ft.
Target Field: 101 ft. x 57 ft. = 5757 sq. ft.

Interesting fact: Target Field's original planned scoreboard was going to be smaller square footage wise then TCF's. Once the Twins found that out they altered the plans for a slightly larger board so that Target field would have the largest scoreboard in MN. :)

Darn, you beat me to it.

Also, do we then build an even bigger one with the first TCF expansion???

Seriously, I don't mind the Twins having a bigger one.

Darn, you beat me to it.

Also, do we then build an even bigger one with the first TCF expansion???

Seriously, I don't mind the Twins having a bigger one.

Neither do I. I found that little note pretty funny on my tour and a nice illustration of just how f-ing big the scoreboard is (so big that a pro team hadn't planned on getting one).

Top Bottom