Schutte: You have to be quarantined with 3 Big Ten football coaches for 15 days. Who do you choose and why?

Chryst, Brohm, and Lovie. All are easily ignored.

PJ look man I get it but I just want to sit here on my ass and eat some chips and such!!!

Man, I should have picked Bert...

On the other hand if he could take the kids off my hands for a bit and run them around in the backyard...

Chryst, Brohm, and Lovie. All are easily ignored.
Probably not a bad thought. Hopefully those guys would stay in their rooms and leave me alone. I love Fleck and having lunch with him would be great but having to live with him for 15 days would probably be too much.

Which 3 Gopherhole posters would you want to be quarantined with and why?

If I want to become a better person through sheer force of will, PJ's on the list. If I want to relax and not have someone in my ear every hour, definitely NOT picking PJ.

Fleck for morale, Harbaugh for innovation, and Brohm because he can get us all money for nothing

Fleck, Sanford, and Rossi. Why would I choose a coach other than a Gopher?

Harblow is a necessity just to clean the crapper.
Burt ( I know it’s Bret) Bielema so I have something to laugh at
Woody Hayes so he can slap the other 2.

None of you picked Sandusky? I wonder why?

Every time I see Lovie Smith and his huge, white beard, I feel like he should be sitting in a leather chair with a group of kids sitting cross-legged on the floor listening to him tell stories about the old days.

So I'll take Lovie, Fitz, and Ferentz simply because they seem like good and decent people. I'm not sure I could handle Fleck's endless energy without pause.

PJ - love to see what he is like at home. Plus, love to talk leadership with him.
Franklin - know they are friends and he seems like a straight shooter.
NO to Harbaugh - no because world already has enough drama.
NO to Lovie - already getting bored

Last ine Fitz - seems smart and level headed. Believe he would drive conversation with other two.

Mike Leach for entertainment value
PJ Fleck for energy and optimism
Faux Pellini for comic relief

Top Bottom