Schnoodler, where are you?

Because of MEAN SPIRITED second guessing posts as Art Vandelay just posted. Glad you are perfect art. I miss Schnoodler and hope he realizes he has alot of support in here. Would like to see a poll on who is more desireable in here. Schnoodler vs Art VanDelay. Art--what is wrong with you---so damn full of venom. Something is wrong.

Art is badger red as red can be. He used to post on Badgernation many years ago, but devotes himself here full time now. Art will swear it's not true, that it was someone else, and that he's never even visited a badger site, but it's very much true.

Art is badger red as red can be. He used to post on Badgernation many years ago, but devotes himself here full time now. Art will swear it's not true, that it was someone else, and that he's never even visited a badger site, but it's very much true.

Can't speak to that. It may be true, but if you could go back to the old board well into Brewster's first year Art use to defend Tim B. from the constant attacks of Wren and Loon.

LOL!

You can't be serious.

Can't speak to that. It may be true, but if you could go back to the old board well into Brewster's first year Art use to defend Tim B. from the constant attacks of Wren and Loon.

LOL!

You can't be serious....defend Brewster? :clap:

Being a fan and having the ability to be objective at the same time SHOULD go hand- in -hand. As fans we should all maintain objectivity when criticizing and complimenting our team since it is for the betterment of the program.

Its like your mom /dad or you saying to your kids, "I don't always like you but I'll always love you".....lol

Except your parents don't love you.
________
Plymouth plaza specifications

LOL!

You can't be serious....defend Brewster? :clap:

Nice try, but yeah you did quite rationally from what I remember though can't say how long into the actual season[/I] it lasted. Always though it was more of a carryover to supporting Mason's firing against those guys but you had a whole BUNCH of "give him a chance, what and see" posts.

Not surprised you'd try and pretend it didn't happen but since it was like reading Loon defending Al Sharpton it's pretty hard to forget. Not to mention the rational part. :p

Schnoodler and Brewster were / are one in the same.

Hilarious!

I told people Schnoodler was actually Tim Brewster...is it a coincidence they both disappeared the same weekend? I think not...

I think this should be a poll question: Do you think Schnoodler was Tim Brewster? Yes or No.

I think this should be a poll question: Do you think Schnoodler was Tim Brewster? Yes or No.

He didn't use the word tremendous enough however. I think it is Brewster's recruiting coordinator Dan Brez-

Nice try, but yeah you did quite rationally from what I remember though can't say how long into the actual season[/I] it lasted. Always though it was more of a carryover to supporting Mason's firing against those guys but you had a whole BUNCH of "give him a chance, what and see" posts.

Not surprised you'd try and pretend it didn't happen but since it was like reading Loon defending Al Sharpton it's pretty hard to forget. Not to mention the rational part. :p

Well, you misremembered then. Seriously, what are you smoking?

I will retire my moniker and never post here again if you can find one single post that shows me defending Brewster like you claim. Seriously I challenge you to find one.

Good luck :clap:

Well, you misremembered then. Seriously, what are you smoking?

I will retire my moniker and never post here again if you can find one single post that shows me defending Brewster like you claim. Seriously I challenge you to find one.

Good luck :clap:

You seem to protest this WAY to much don't you? :cry:

You mean if I can find a post from 2007 on a board that disappeared in 2008 then you'll never post again. Really taking a chance huh? :blah::blah::blah:

Nope, you tried to defend the firing of Mason and defended Brewster into his first season, though it's not surprising that you continue to deny it. It's the political season now anyway, everybody is use to people trying to hide skeletons in their closet. :rolleyes:

Art has never defended Brewster. He supported Mase. He never criticized Mase but never gave Mase the glowng support like Loon and Wren did.

Art has never defended Brewster. He supported Mase. He never criticized Mase but never gave Mase the glowng support like Loon and Wren did.

You're wrong about that. It was way out of character true, and not for long, but you're flat out wrong, and if you think that Art never was a Mason CRITIC, you have NO idea what you're talking about here!

Efuneral time:
We are gathered here today to celebrate the passing of Schnoodler. He abused ice cream and as Tim Brown noted- gorgeously talented.

Gee. I guess it's a capital crime to be an optimist and Schnoodler paid with his virtual life for it.

I certainly hope he returns.

Schnoodler

If you're upset that Dance4Raiders chose me, you need to get over it. My internet physique is just too zesty.

Well, I'm sure all the homers will agree that Schnoodler's disappearance proves one thing:

He certainly wasn't a true fan.

Given how quickly the self-proclaimed die-hard fans jump down someone's throat who doesn't support the Gophers 'enough', I'm sure Schnoodler's abandonment of the team when it's down should permanently earn him the title GoFINO (Gopher Fan in Name Only), right?

'TRUE' fans don't give up when the team is down just because they face some ribbing for poor prognostication...

Well, I'm sure all the homers will agree that Schnoodler's disappearance proves one thing:

He certainly wasn't a true fan.

Given how quickly the self-proclaimed die-hard fans jump down someone's throat who doesn't support the Gophers 'enough', I'm sure Schnoodler's abandonment of the team when it's down should permanently earn him the title GoFINO (Gopher Fan in Name Only), right?

'TRUE' fans don't give up when the team is down just because they face some ribbing for poor prognostication...

I wouldn't necessarily equate participating on a message board with supporting the team. Compared with going to games and financially supporting the team posting on Gopherhole doesn't hold a candle in terms of showing support.

I wouldn't necessarily equate participating on a message board with supporting the team. Compared with going to games and financially supporting the team posting on Gopherhole doesn't hold a candle in terms of showing support.

:clap::clap::clap:

THIS.

Also, since the season went South D$#&&*@%!$ like Art constanzaface and Eagle's butt have taken over the board. So I sympathize with those who have ceded the field.

It's hard to argue with blatant negativity and stupidity.

Maybe he really was Brewster, or had some connection to Brewster. Who knows? Far stranger things have happened.

Oh well, au revoir to Schnoodler if he really is gone. I enjoyed his posts.

He was active today at 11:45 according to his profile. Perhaps he is simply taking some decompression time. Or he found a life, unlike the rest of us.

Top Bottom