Schnoodler, where are you?

Classic Art *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#baggery. If you were so strongly against the message, why didn't you express it back then?

I agree.

Where is Schnoodler? Miss him.

Classic Art *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#baggery. If you were so strongly against the message, why didn't you express it back then?

I did and I got mocked and ridiculed by pretty much everyone on this board. Oh yeah.....and I got banned.

What sort of award would you like for this?

none, other than for people on here to look at the program from an objective point of view when criticizing and complimenting the program. Also, I would like the moderators of this board to stop being such control freaks.

I poisoned him. After losing my bet. I treated him to lunch and had the cook replace his meat with badger meat. His body could not handle something that sucked so bad in him, so it shut down.

I apologize to all his followers, but I don't take losing lightly.

none, other than for people on here to look at the program from an objective point of view when criticizing and complimenting the program. Also, I would like the moderators of this board to stop being such control freaks.

We are fans. We do not have to be objective in our complimenting or our criticism. I always have been a homer and always will be. I don't understand how it could possibly be enjoyable to go through life being negative all the time.

I have no comment about the mods other than they needed clean up the board after the USD loss, it was totally unreadable. If they offended someone who was being a d-bag, well, what goes around comes around I guess.

Franlkly what needs to be cleaned up is the 18,000 coaching threads saying the same thing. Keep it like GPL one thread for th ehwoel coachign search except for new articles, etc.

We are fans. We do not have to be objective in our complimenting or our criticism. I always have been a homer and always will be. I don't understand how it could possibly be enjoyable to go through life being negative all the time.

I have no comment about the mods other than they needed clean up the board after the USD loss, it was totally unreadable. If they offended someone who was being a d-bag, well, what goes around comes around I guess.

Being a fan and having the ability to be objective at the same time SHOULD go hand- in -hand. As fans we should all maintain objectivity when criticizing and complimenting our team since it is for the betterment of the program.

Its like your mom /dad or you saying to your kids, "I don't always like you but I'll always love you".....lol

I'm sure your conduct had nothing at all to do with you getting banned. Nothing at all.

We regularly have threads from Badger or Hawkeye fans extolling the virtues of their programs relative to ours. You'll note those threads don't even get deleted, let alone the posters getting banned. I suspect the moderators didn't have as much to do with your banning as your actions did.

I mean, it's pretty clear you're here to mock the program to some extent. Why else would you have a picture of our abyssmal failure of a former coach as your avatar? Go ahead and mock, for all I care; the program is certainly worthy of some ripping. But don't come on here all martyr like and claim you were unjustly persecuted by the mods. Man up and take some responsibility, for god's sake.

I love the insight and analysis of GPL, but the forum set up doesn't hold a candle to the 'Hole.

Being a fan and having the ability to be objective at the same time SHOULD go hand- in -hand. As fans we should all maintain objectivity when criticizing and complimenting our team since it is for the betterment of the program.

Its like your mom /dad or you saying to your kids, "I don't always like you but I'll always love you".....lol

We need to dial her back a little. What we say on this board neither betters nor hinders the program--we have little influence on it. Let's not kid ourselves. This is just something to do.

We do not have influence over the selection of a coach, how that coach does his job, recruits that he brings in, the alignment of the BigTen, the future actions of the AD or school President, nor donors, nor other boosters.

This is just something to do.

We need to dial her back a little. What we say on this board neither betters nor hinders the program--we have little influence on it. Let's not kid ourselves. This is just something to do.

We do not have influence over the selection of a coach, how that coach does his job, recruits that he brings in, the alignment of the BigTen, the future actions of the AD or school President, nor donors, nor other boosters.

I disagree with everything you just said. This same attitude has been spread within administration and sadly reflects the same opinions as a majority of our fan base. Believe it or not, fans/boosters do play a role in the future success/failures as a university.

Schnoodler and Brewster were / are one in the same.

Brewster fired no more posts from Schnoodler. Can't be a coincidence. :)

I agree with your overall point, but disagree strongly with the parts bolded above.

Grassroots campaigns do sometimes work, especially with Maturi, who has admitted to weighing public opinion in his past decision-making.

I bet i know why Schnoodler left

Because of MEAN SPIRITED second guessing posts as Art Vandelay just posted. Glad you are perfect art. I miss Schnoodler and hope he realizes he has alot of support in here. Would like to see a poll on who is more desireable in here. Schnoodler vs Art VanDelay. Art--what is wrong with you---so damn full of venom. Something is wrong.

Whoa!!!!

Careful!!! That is going to come as a crushing blow to some who think what is said here matters. Let me put that into perspective for you:

You just told dozens and dozens of impressionable 18-24 year olds on here that there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny.

You, sir, must have no soul...

Because of MEAN SPIRITED second guessing posts as Art Vandelay just posted. Glad you are perfect art. I miss Schnoodler and hope he realizes he has alot of support in here. Would like to see a poll on who is more desireable in here. Schnoodler vs Art VanDelay. Art--what is wrong with you---so damn full of venom. Something is wrong.

Hey man, lighten up. I've been wrong plenty. I thought the Twins should've released Cuddyer 5 years ago and then 2-3 years later he carries them in August/September and drops 30 bombs. Cuddyer is still overrated and it's an atrocity that he's one ofthe 50 Greatest Twins of all time but I've come to grips that he's a serviceable MLB player that just happens to make $11 million/year.

Go ahead call me out for being wrong. I won't run and hide.

I didn't think Blake Hoffarber would ever play meaningful minutes. Just another example....

Careful!!! That is going to come as a crushing blow to some who think what is said here matters. Let me put that into perspective for you:

You just told dozens and dozens of impressionable 18-24 year olds on here that there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny.

You, sir, must have no soul...

cut it with the sarcasm. Its not what said that matters, it is what is done that matters. Boosters and fans who contribute money DO have a huge impact on the future success of the program. Money talks...

Schnoodler and Brewster were / are one in the same.

Brewster fired no more posts from Schnoodler. Can't be a coincidence. :)

I'm still looking for AdamWeberforPresident to come back with his fearless picks.

Some have a theory that Brewster was him as well.

I'm sure your conduct had nothing at all to do with you getting banned. Nothing at all.

+1. The mods here are extremely light on the banhammer. So I'm sure that raragophers must be the exception...the persecuted "realist" who dares to speak truth to power. :rolleyes:

I told people Schnoodler was actually Tim Brewster...is it a coincidence they both disappeared the same weekend? I think not...

Top Bottom