Sandell Article on Michael Carter

Tyrone Carter is one of my all time favorite gopher players, I have always hoped that Michael could develop into a quality player like his uncle, good luck to him this fall.

Good article. Lets see how he does. Sounds like he's got his head on straight, though.

Tyrone Carter is one of my all time favorite gopher players, I have always hoped that Michael could develop into a quality player like his uncle, good luck to him this fall.

They are cousins, but I agree, TC was one of my favorite Gophers too.

That's an awesome article.

Hopefully Carter puts it all together and really helps our secondary improve. I might be a little too optimistic but it's really impressive how quickly Kill and Co., turned our secondary around. It's somewhat similar to Brew's second year where we had a position change (Sherels) and a couple JuCo's to really help out.

Nice article.

What I took from it most is that I said to myself "Tyrone Carter's done playing, that's too bad he couldn't stick with somebody after the Steelers" and then realized that he played 11 seasons. I'm getting old!

Little Carter can play. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Tyrone was as good a pure football player as the university has ever had. At least in my life time. His only company is Greg.

Michael always had the talent, he lacked the discipline in the class room, practice field, and got by on his talent. Coach Kill came just in time to save him. Carter has this season to show what he can do. He now has the want to, better said he has the has to. If he has the season, I think he can, teaming with Stoudemier this could be the best combo since Willie Middlebrooks and Jimmy Wyrick.

Top Bottom