Sam Mitchell tells Doogie if he had gotten Gopher job a few years ago he would have gotten Chet to MN

One of my favorite Timberwolves and I think a pretty good guy. Nevertheless this makes me question whether he has concussion issues.
I don't know if he has concussion issues, I think he just has a little bit of the weird uncle energy. He means well, he'd probably help you move, but he might drink a little too much and start talking about Bigfoot on Thanksgiving.

"Doogie" is twisted. Seems to like to take calculated shots at the U.

Also, why would a grown man go by a childish childhood nickname?
Doogie has a career where he wants to be a sports insider and he doesn't really have any sources, so the only people he gets to talk are these hypothetical unproven scenarios and then people who use him because they have an axe to grind.

I don't think Doogie is a bad person or even lying, I think he's just kind of a useful idiot for some people (not Sam here, who is just a goofy old head).

Doogie has a career where he wants to be a sports insider and he doesn't really have any sources, so the only people he gets to talk are these hypothetical unproven scenarios and then people who use him because they have an axe to grind.

I don't think Doogie is a bad person or even lying, I think he's just kind of a useful idiot for some people (not Sam here, who is just a goofy old head).
More than fair. I don't really pay attention to him anymore. I found too much of his stuff to be either false or misleading.

Sam Mitchell loves him some Sam Mitchell.. I am sure he mentioned that if the Wolves kept him as the coach Andrew Wiggins would be the greatest small forward ever…

Sam mighta been able to keep Battle. Battle is playin well today.

Top Bottom