RW - Roy Williams that is, and Tubby having one tough January

Section201

Reaction score
Just to give our recent setback some context let's take a look at the last 5 games Roy Williams has lived through.

Jan 2010: 1 Win and 4 losses and riding a three game losing streak. 2 of those losses at home to #20 Ga. Tech and to unrated Wake Forest by 13. Road losses at Charleston by 3 and at #24 Clemson by 19.

Tubby meanwhile is 2-3 in January 2010 including the stink-bomb in Indiana.

Two great National Championship coaches taking it in the shorts for the time being.

I bet neither of them is giving up on their team or the season.

Just to give our recent setback some context let's take a look at the last 5 games Roy Williams has lived through.

Jan 2010: 1 Win and 4 losses and riding a three game losing streak. 2 of those losses at home to #20 Ga. Tech and to unrated Wake Forest by 13. Road losses at Charleston by 3 and at #24 Clemson by 19.

Two great National Championship coaches taking it in the shorts for the time being.

Very true. Thanks.

Coaches rarely do (give up). True fans don't, either.

Numb nuts might. There are a few of those around.

fot

Coaches rarely do (give up). True fans don't, either.

Numb nuts might. There are a few of those around.

I supect some of the "numb nuts" are in fact sock puppets.

As a Gopher fan I can say we have been through a lot worse. The difference is we now have what I consider to be a great coach to help get us through this crapfest.

So now you are comparing what we have here at MN to NC? You honestly think our Gophers can be mentioned in the same sentence as NC? I appreciate the loyalty but you need to take your fanatical glasses off...

Who is talking about giving up? I just think if we meet NC it will have to be in the NIT, because our hopes are fading as fast as an Obama health care plan. Tomorrow is a must win. For sure we must win the next 2 of 3 or we are NIT bound. This is where the rubber meets the road.

Top Bottom