Rutgers Game Time 2:30pm BTN

MaxyJR1

Saw on game notes for this week and my xfinity scoreboard shows it as 2:30pm. Not sure if posted earlier.

Anyone making the MEA weekend trip?

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Saw on game notes for this week and my xfinity scoreboard shows it as 2:30pm. Not sure if posted earlier.

Anyone making the MEA weekend trip?
I'll be there for my first-ever trip to the East Coast. Looks to be 65 and sunny - can't wait!

rugger14

I will be there. Haven't been to Rutgers before. We got a parking pass for the yellow lot so if you see some Gopher fans there stop by and say hello.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

UpAndUnder43

Depends upon what you need to accomplish on that particular Saturday. I have no problem turning it in to a Gopher day!
I'm torn on what makes me more productive. If its 11am, I am free around 2:30 but don't accomplish much before the game. If its 2:30 I can get a lot done by 2:29 (assuming I'm not attending the game)

Swaggerson

Bank Sect 112 Barn Sect 102
Impressive that you reached all 14...Rutgers will be #8 for me...never seen a road victory (thought Illinois was going to be the first last year!). Ski u Mah!

salzie

We’ll be there to mark off the last of the 14 B1G stadiums visited!

Nice. I've been to:

Neb
Iowa
Wi

Was going to go the Big House the year we got the Jug, but decided not to go. Still kicking myself.
Next year I might try to get MSU

Not sure I'll ever get to Maryland or Rutgers TBH. Maryland maybe if I decided to do trip to DC and make one day a gopher day

Latest profile posts

1-0 in the Wednesday Work-Day championship season. Celebrating tonight and then putting my leather vest on promptly at 6am tomorrow morning.