Rumor of possible transfer?

page0066

Reaction score
I read elsewhere that there are rumors swirling of possible transfers. Any of you guys with insider info know who that might be? Thanks in advance.

I'm thinking Iverson might be most likely. It would be the only transfer that would make sense. Justin Cobbs could be the other one, especially if we sign Cory. The others would be seniors, and Sampson isn't going anywhere.

if this is Myron DON'T LISTEN. He invented a possible westbrook transfer last year.

I read elsewhere that there are rumors swirling of possible transfers. Any of you guys with insider info know who that might be?

Yes. I've finally decided I've had enough of winter and will be relocating to Florida.

Yes. I've finally decided I've had enough of winter and will be relocating to Florida.

You can't move to Florida with that name- Blizzard. Please submit a new name like Sunshine or something and we will approve your move accordingly.

Please submit a new name like Sunshine or something and we will approve your move accordingly.

How about " the guy with wrap around sunglasses sitting next to his wife on the beach hoping she doesn't catch him admiring cute young things in thongs. "

To shorten it up it could be wraparound but on second thought that sounds too much like reacharound. Lol.

You can't move to Florida with that name- Blizzard. Please submit a new name like Sunshine or something and we will approve your move accordingly.

Steve Esselink?

How about " the guy with wrap around sunglasses sitting next to his wife on the beach hoping she doesn't catch him admiring cute young things in thongs. "

To shorten it up it could be wraparound but on second thought that sounds too much like reacharound. Lol.

RapAround is taken by Sean Henderson but you can get Wraparound I think.

RapAround is taken by Sean Henderson but you can get Wraparound I think.

Unless we choose Phoenix instead, which we actually came very close to doing about 12 years ago. Had our house picked out and were ready to pull the trigger but for whatever reason didn't. Oh well. Then I could go by the moniker of furnace or something.

It was posted on the other boardby one of the moderators. I hope that I'm being vague enough. I've seen people get criticized for posting things on here that was in the premium content on the other board.

I've seen people get criticized for posting things on here that was in the premium content on the other board.

I'm not a member of that board but why exactly is anything there " premium " content. For basketball it seems complete dead. Other Rivals boards are open, they should open that one too.

I'm not a member of that board but why exactly is anything there " premium " content. For basketball it seems complete dead. Other Rivals boards are open, they should open that one too.

There is an open football and basketball board at rivals. No one uses it.

I don't remember seeing any mention of a possible transfer on GI premium board though. I must have missed it.

there are rumors every year, esp when teams are having disappointing season. winning seems to cure all. so far the rumors are devoe and ralph, but winning and playing time will cure rumors.

there are rumors every year, esp when teams are having disappointing season. winning seems to cure all. so far the rumors are devoe and ralph, but winning and playing time will cure rumors.

stop making stuff up please.

What's your source?

i dont think it will happen as playing time and winnig will cure frustrated comments

Top Bottom