RP

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
I have been an RP supporter for a long time..... its over. I'd be surprised if he lasted until the B10 Tourney. That was absolutely horrendous basketball. Bring on Belien or Musselman!!

Do any reporters ask him why we shoot so many threes when our team sucks at it or is our local media worthless

Badly coached team.

Also, if they are double-teaming Carr when he brings up the ball, why are we not having someone else bring up the ball and have Carr off the ball? In that case, they need to decide if they want to double the ball or Carr, but can't do both as we setup our offense.

It's not good basketball.

Just announce he's not returning next season. Let him coach the rest of the train-wreck if he wants to.

I have been an RP supporter for a long time..... its over. I'd be surprised if he lasted until the B10 Tourney. That was absolutely horrendous basketball. Bring on Belien or Musselman!!
Belien called. He said "Hard pass."

Can you imagine the roster next year with about 5 more freshman centers coming in that aren’t big ten ready😂?

Next year is a legit get out of jail free card with the transfer rule. A new coach could do some serious roster reconstruction fast and hopefully convive a few pieces to stick around (mash).

Coyle has to pull the plug now. He has no choice.

Can you imagine the roster next year with about 5 more freshman centers coming in that aren’t big ten ready😂?

Next year is a legit get out of jail free card with the transfer rule. A new coach could do some serious roster reconstruction fast and hopefully convive a few pieces to stick around (mash).

Pitino is such a disaster. Every year it is the same thing. I have pretty much been on the fire him take since year three. Absolutely terrible roster management which is all about terrible recruiting.

Not seeing the press conference yet, but this was posted earlier today.

“Being successful is a choice” by Rick Pitino, read in Turkish.

Beilein? Ha. No chance he coaches the Gophers. Same with Musselman. Two easy names to throw out but without any merit.
If Coyle had the cajones, he’d go outside the box and make a splash. He doesnt. And won’t.

Beilein? Ha. No chance he coaches the Gophers. Same with Musselman. Two easy names to throw out but without any merit.
If Coyle had the cajones, he’d go outside the box and make a splash. He doesnt. And won’t.
Money is gonna play a big role.... itll be a mid major coach or assistant

Pitino is such a disaster. Every year it is the same thing. I have pretty much been on the fire him take since year three. Absolutely terrible roster management which is all about terrible recruiting.
No landing better players has been a problem. To me, perhaps a bigger problem, is the inability to coach the players he does have into a really cohesive group. Sloppy play, repeatedly, year after year, is a sign the coaching is not getting it done.

It would be perfect. Pitino would do what he does best, let them sit on the bench together.

Not gonna get too deep into that but Smith and Gates are definitely names to watch. Id be surprised if Medved was considered.
always appreciate the inside tidbits.

and as long as he wont be back thats a step in the right direciton

I think many of us have come around to the idea of "any coach in America not named Pitino!"

Would definitely prefer someone who can coach the team to play defense

Top Bottom