Royston Just Needs to Shut Up...

Honyocker

Gophers-In Good or Bad Times
Reaction score
This may be an emotional game for Royston with his history with Wisconsin, but he just needs to shut his mouth and start playing some solid football. All that trash talking does nothing but make him look like an idiot.

Whatever keeps him fired up I don't care at this point.......

Never mind, I agree, they need to just shut up and play.......

This may be an emotional game for Royston with his history with Wisconsin, but he just needs to shut his mouth and start playing some solid football. All that trash talking does nothing but make him look like an idiot.

I agree. He is a non-factor. But he is the only player on the Gopher roster to ever touch the axe.

actually...i saw royston making quite a few plays out there today

actually...i saw royston making quite a few plays out there today

I agree. He is a good kid and I will cut him some slack because it probably was an emotional day for him. I also believe he is playing out of position, as he is a little small to be playing safety. Nonetheless, I have not seen him back down from making a hit when given the chance. His hit on Clay at the goal line is a case in point. He is a tough cookie and I have a lot of respect for him.

Yup, shut up and play. Talk all you want but the game is played between the lines not between the lips.

haha ok...and i'm saying royston did back his talk with his play...the team lost but royston was not backing down

Royston (along with the rest of our secondary) was awful.

Top Bottom