Royce White PT

GopherNation

Reaction score
So when does Royce get some PT? I hope they have him suited up for the MSU game to provide an extra body since Nolan is out. I am fairly confident he could step in right away and be a contributor even though he has missed the first half of the season.

Probably at least a week or two IMO.

Even if Tubby lets him play soon, I don't know if he'll be ready for Big 10 play with only a couple days of practice.

Tubby already said that he will not play in the MSU game.

But I also hope that he is going to play ASAP. Who cares about eligibility. He can help us win now, and he probably won't stick around for 4 years anyways.

But I also hope that he is going to play ASAP. Who cares about eligibility. He can help us win now, and he probably won't stick around for 4 years anyways.

I agree that if he is as good as most seem to think he is, that he wont be here for four years anyway. But who knows if he is going to play anyway. Its hard for me to imagine a huge impact his first couple weeks back. By that time (4 or 5 games) it might be too late for it to matter this year. Although that would give lots of people fodder for next year. If he comes in and is a 15 and 8 guy right away count me as one of the surprised. I would be happy if he is able to give 10-15 minutes a game of quality time.

I'm officially on the... play him now bandwagon. Despite my concerns about Royce, I want to see some wins, and he can only help with that. The way the authorities handled this situation has really changed my opinion of this whole saga. Play him sooner than later. It's not like he can mess-up the pass it around offensive scheme.

he should 100% redshirt.
he will get no love from anyone.. fans, announcers, zebras.. if you think the rent-a-cops jacked him, wait until the zebras have their day...

but this is tubbys way... become a good citizen first, then show good sportsmanship, then save the world... then play.

he should 100% redshirt.
he will get no love from anyone.. fans, announcers, zebras.. if you think the rent-a-cops jacked him, wait until the zebras have their day...

but this is tubbys way... become a good citizen first, then show good sportsmanship, then save the world... then play.

You are probably right with Tubby's way, but you are dead wrong on the first point. The fans just might give him a Standing O. The announcers will love the built-in story. Why would the Zebra's care about Royce?

there are enough RW haters just on this board to fill the barn with boos..

fans on the road will be ruthless.

zebras, like rent-a-cops, are wanna be authority guys who have their day in the sun for a few hours.. they will use this time to teach RW a lesson..

he gets a 2nd ticky-tack on the road in the first five minutes.. the fans will go wild with taunts, etc.. it will get very, very ugly.

wait a year.

there are enough RW haters just on this board to fill the barn with boos..

fans on the road will be ruthless.

zebras, like rent-a-cops, are wanna be authority guys who have their day in the sun for a few hours.. they will use this time to teach RW a lesson..

he gets a 2nd ticky-tack on the road in the first five minutes.. the fans will go wild with taunts, etc.. it will get very, very ugly.

wait a year.

On the road yes. The road games will be interesting. At home, I still think cheers. I think ref's pick on certain teams, but they usually spread the hate around.

First game that he plays he will score in the teens and everyone will love him. Front runner fans are created instantly, and he will create them.

Talked to Royce tonight at the burger joint, told him the U had his back in everything, he was very appreciative and yeah, I hope the guy is given another chance...

hhhhhhaaaaaaa...typical comment...obviously you've never been to McDonald's on a weekend night

Top Bottom