Royce White is expected to make his pro-MMA debut this Friday

Royce is a controversial figure. Maybe MMA will lead him towards pro wrestling, which would be a good fit for him.

Royce is a controversial figure. Maybe MMA will lead him towards pro wrestling, which would be a good fit for him.
Hopefully this works for him. He seems like the kind of guy that would really struggle without some structure, so I'm glad he's finding things to keep him focused.

this page is now trying to sell me Dell laptops, but little do they know we've got a guy who can score one for free

They like Whiny people who have had a lot handed to them then thrown it away or something? Why is it a good fit? You have to be a hard worker, dedicated, fly around the country, work hours, etc

Hopefully this works for him. He seems like the kind of guy that would really struggle without some structure, so I'm glad he's finding things to keep him focused.
Dude should look into clown college if MMA doesn’t work out.

Dude should look into clown college if MMA doesn’t work out.
He does certainly like the attention and I've heard of clown cars but never a clown plane. So maybe. . .

They like Whiny people who have had a lot handed to them then thrown it away or something? Why is it a good fit? You have to be a hard worker, dedicated, fly around the country, work hours, etc
Pro wrestling is like a circus and he's a freak?

Top Bottom