Ron Zook is out at Illinois.

Prado89

Reaction score
His tenure has been precarious for about 3 years. I think they might chase Coach Kill, if he was still at NIU. It seems a little too late for them. As I used to live in Illinois and have friends in Illinois, a lot of people have good opinion about Kill.

His tenure has been precarious for about 3 years. I think they might chase Coach Kill, if he was still at NIU. It seems a little too late for them. As I used to live in Illinois and have friends in Illinois, a lot of people have good opinion about Kill.

Wow, someone must have been afraid that he'd win a few more games. Wonder if they have someone in mind?

Wow, someone must have been afraid that he'd win a few more games. Wonder if they have someone in mind?

I'm very curious about what Mike Thomas, new AD, will do. Mike Thomas is one of the best A.D, and I don’t think Mike will retain Ron Zook after this season. Most of my friends from Illinois give up on Zook. So, it is water-down Brewster situation.

I don't think Zook is out yet (I could be wrong). It was a misleading headline that said "Zook walks out", but it was referencing that he walked out of a press conference. I believe he is still coach.

I don't think Zook is out yet (I could be wrong). It was a misleading headline that said "Zook walks out", but it was referencing that he walked out of a press conference. I believe he is still coach.

Thanks.

After they beat sconnie this weekend Zook might be safe for another year!

We could actually force the issue with a win in two weeks.

good for zook, answering those questions does nothing for his team.

Top Bottom