Roku and B1g+

gbbfan

Reaction score
I cannot get the game to show up on Roku using the B1G+ app. Anybody help me out?

I cannot get the game to show up on Roku using the B1G+ app. Anybody help me out?
It starts 15 minutes ahead with a clock screen no matter when you turn it on. You have to fast forward to get to the game/live action. Dumb I know.

It worked for me. Did you pay your fee?
I was able to watch on my computer and my iPhone. It also ended early, said the stream had ended even though there were a few minutes left in the game. Did not know what that clock screen was all about. Next time I'll try the fast forwarding. thanks

I watched the game on my computer. Don't know why it didn't work on Roku. I did pay. All I got was the clock screen. Didn't realize I could fast forward through it, that didn't occur to me.

Tried to get help with B1G+ support. That was a real joke. First it was a virtual assistant, then a live agent who wanted me to clear out my cookies and cache to "renew" my subscription. Didn't make sense to me, I was on Roku using an app.

Does the charge for BTN show up very odd on anyone else's CC? I just flagged this as fraud and it now occurs to be that this is likely the monthly BTN charge because I have a similar charge on 11/1 when I first signed up.

The charge is $10.60 which makes sense. The description is just: Offer ID S615024165 US. No other details.

Fast forwarding through the "clock" screen did work. I really don't quite understand the purpose of that screen. Anyway - I know BTN+ is for students but the whole package is definitely mediocre. The camera operators often were well behind the action. Announcers were, well Dave Lee material.
I'm okay with all of that, $10.60/month to watch the games is a fair price. They're trying their best I guess.

Top Bottom