Rodney Williams

rrjackIII

Reaction score
Spencer named him player of the game on the post game radio show.

In 16 minutes:

8 Pts
6 Reb
1 Ast
3-3 shooting (1-1 on threes)
1-1 from the line
No turnovers

Now that's what I call being efficient! Keep up the good work Rodney!

He altered a couple of shots too. Nice game from our forwards today.

Getting efficient minutes from Rodney and Carter off the bench was key. Love to see Rodney contribute.

Not too long ago some people were predicting a tough year next season also. There's been real improvement among the underclassmen the last several games, and things are looking considerably brighter. Ralph and Devoe have really improved their games, and you get the feeling they are no where close to their ceiling. Colton still makes you cringe, but he's also coming along. He has size and toughness and works hard and will be a real contributor before he's done. What was great today was seeing Paul and Rodney play key parts. We're not going to win a championship with just these five, but they're showing they can provide a pretty good base for next year.

It was nice to see Rodney put the ball on the floor, he is going to be an excellent player.

I thought Rodney had his best game so far as a Gopher. He played within himself. His athleticism helped us tremendously on the glass. And he finished his opportunities. Good game for the frosh.

I think playing zone has helped Rodney, he is able to contribute on defense rather than being a liability. He had a great game.

RW has a chance to be pretty good, but fortunate rolls gave him 4 points. He is a good defender, but he looks unsure what to do when he has the ball unless he is 3 feet from the rim. He's very raw and would have been best suited redshirting if Mbakwe and White had been playing.

He is fun to watch though.

RW has a chance to be pretty good, but fortunate rolls gave him 4 points. He is a good defender, but he looks unsure what to do when he has the ball unless he is 3 feet from the rim. He's very raw and would have been best suited redshirting if Mbakwe and White had been playing.

He is fun to watch though.

I agree he played a great game and was very active. I also agree that half his points were pure luck. The 3 pointer hit everything but the shot clock. His free throw was a brick. However, he did a lot of other nice things to earn his time and sometimes a little luck doesn't hurt a guy.

And yes, what an athlete!

I agree he played a great game and was very active. I also agree that half his points were pure luck. The 3 pointer hit everything but the shot clock. His free throw was a brick. However, he did a lot of other nice things to earn his time and sometimes a little luck doesn't hurt a guy.

And yes, what an athlete!

so did you choke on another cheez-it when that 3 went down??.. and what of those cheez-its when you read Hoff's stat line from yesterday???

Top Bottom