Rob Ryan

AuggieGopher

Reaction score
has he been mentioned at all? I think he would fit the high profile candidate and has some ties to Minnesota. Also he is defensive minded and has done a pretty solid job with not a lot of talent in Cleveland. Downfalls would be another NFL guy. But as far as recruiting goes I for one would play for him, he looks like a pretty bad ass dude.

His only head coaching experience was at Hutchinson Community College. That concerns me.

Just say no to in-breeding (talking about the Ryans, not you Auggiegopher, as you appear to have some connection to my alma mater).

Never trust someone with two first names.

His only head coaching experience was at Hutchinson Community College. That concerns me.

He doesn't have any HC experience. I still cant find anything saying why he even took that job.

Rob has an extensive record as an assistant coach on the NFL & college level. Is a very personable/likeable guy known for his aggressive defenses in the NFL. Definetly would be able to bring the program some attention with his personality. I think he should get an interview.

Only thing we would need is a good offensive coordinator and a scheme that utilizes Gray's talents. Defense should be our priority next season.

610x.jpg

Photoshop him in Gophers gear.

This guy would strike fear into any opposing coach. Bielema would get more than a strong handshake for running it up.

You guys are declining bob ryan! Man, if he were to consider this job, since he will get a great one here soon, that would be great for the Gophers. Im sure these are the same people that consider Harbaugh and Peterson real options.

610x.jpg

Photoshop him in Gophers gear.

This guy would strike fear into any opposing coach. Bielema would get more than a strong handshake for running it up.

This dude abides. But he'd probably just invite Bielema over for a White Russian; he knows one point isn't RUTS.

How about ROB ROY?

rob-roy.jpg

If the Gophers don't improve, I'll be drinking Rob Roys.

Rob Roy Recipe:

1.5 oz. Scotch
0.5 oz. Sweet Vermouth
0.5 oz. Dry Vermouth
2 dash(es) bitters
lemon peel

Mix up a few. Call Don Draper to see if he can round up a couple of hot chicks. Get out your pack of Lucky Strikes. Watch the 1962 World Series.

Nevermind... I just looked at his resume and Rob Roy hasn't had a winning season since the 1730's.

Nevermind... I just looked at his resume and Rob Roy hasn't had a winning season since the 1730's.

This is so mind boggling. I thought history didn't start until 1993. Why are you bringing up fanciful tales here?

This is so mind boggling. I thought history didn't start until 1993. Why are you bringing up fanciful tales here?

You are absolutely correct. History started in 1993. That brings Liam Neeson into play... "Rob Roy" hit theaters in 1995. Many people say Rob Roy inspired Ron Dayne. Next Gopher coach?...

MV5BMTIyOTYwOTMwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA2MzQyMQ@@._V1._SY314_CR1,0,214,314_.jpg

You are absolutely correct. History started in 1993. That brings Liam Neeson into play... "Rob Roy" hit theaters in 1995. Many people say Rob Roy inspired Ron Dayne. Next Gopher coach?...

MV5BMTIyOTYwOTMwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjA2MzQyMQ@@._V1._SY314_CR1,0,214,314_.jpg

I can go along with this as long as Tim Roth is brought in to coach the defense. Diabolical!

Looking at that picture I'm not sure if he's allowed within 150 feet of the kids he would be coaching.
________
Roor bongs

Top Bottom