Rickert advice for Oturu: "Definitely don’t listen to the people who say you should stay in school."

Does that make Nate better than Oturu?
I never used the word better. I look at it as what gets accomplished as a team. Fyi, Bronson got to two final 4's. Russ had his taken away as that program cheated. Krabby will tell you that Nate was incredibly important to the conference title.

Sounds like good coach speak by Krabby. Incredibly important? I hope you don’t believe that... I know Bronson made two final fours Dr. Naismith. I was at his senior day behind the Gopher bench and stood up a cheered for him and his family. Don’t need a history lesson.

Gaard didn’t like playing Potter and Reuvers together so Nate did make the team better when sitting on the bench in quite a few games.

Sounds like good coach speak by Krabby. Incredibly important? I hope you don’t believe that... I know Bronson made two final fours Dr. Naismith. I was at his senior day behind the Gopher bench and stood up a cheered for him and his family. Don’t need a history lesson.

Gaard didn’t like playing Potter and Reuvers together so Nate did make the team better when sitting on the bench in quite a few games.
It is Gard. He liked playing 4 out. Nate graded out really well on defense and threw in 13 points and 4.5 boards. That would be incredibly important to any team, including a conference title team. Krabby would think someone does not understand UW basketball if they did not think Nate was not incredibly important.

Top Bottom