Rhode Island transfer OT Ajani Cornelius offered

You know, I have expressed this on other occasions but for a paid employee this Tony Liebert guy bugs me a lot! The headline absolutely suggests this guy IS a Gopher. Signed, sealed delivered...not the case...he has an offer. Tired of his own words in headline quotes and all the clickbait nonsense.

You know, I have expressed this on other occasions but for a paid employee this Tony Liebert guy bugs me a lot! The headline absolutely suggests this guy IS a Gopher. Signed, sealed delivered...not the case...he has an offer. Tired of his own words in headline quotes and all the clickbait nonsense.
What am I missing? In no way am I seeing he is a gopher.

What am I missing? In no way am I seeing he is a gopher.
Title is misleading. Should say "prospective transfer" or "Gophers offer transfer" or something along those lines.

Title is misleading. Should say "prospective transfer" or "Gophers offer transfer" or something along those lines.
Agree. It should almost be boilerplate for thread titles for recruits and transfers.

Right, why does he quote himself?

Pretty impressive list, especially since he just went into the portal. Hope he ends up here but probably going to be tough considering the competition for his services.

Pretty impressive list, especially since he just went into the portal. Hope he ends up here but probably going to be tough considering the competition for his services.
and who can pay the most $$$

Wait, he’s a paid employee of Gopherhole? I was considering blocking him after the “what is wrong with this team” thread over on the bb board. I feel like mods/contributors should be tasked with contributing something other than doom and gloom, we have plenty of that.

Wait, he’s a paid employee of Gopherhole? I was considering blocking him after the “what is wrong with this team” thread over on the bb board. I feel like mods/contributors should be tasked with contributing something other than doom and gloom, we have plenty of that.
He's no Daniel House, that's for sure.

Can't hurt that we had 2 OL come in this year and start. Also getting All-Conference mentions.

Top Bottom