Reusse: Trump’s approval rating at 29%. That’s only 22% ahead of me on Gopher Hole.

Reusse reminds me of a few hit wonder 80's band. It only hangs around because it had a good name once. However, the good name only happened because they were loud and noisy and did something first. Not because they truly did something worth while. However, people still listen to them because they remember the name, not because they make a sound that is worth listening to today.

Reusse reminds me of a few hit wonder 80's band. It only hangs around because it had a good name once. However, the good name only happened because they were loud and noisy and did something first. Not because they truly did something worth while. However, people still listen to them because they remember the name, not because they make a sound that is worth listening to today.

Brilliant summary. Well done.

He thinks his approval rating here is 7%? Feels kind of optimistic on his part. I would be surprised to see him crack 5% most days.

Never understood Pat's fascination with trolling the fans on this board. For a grown man, particularly of his advanced years, it seems like a sad state of affairs; another reason the STrib continues to be a dumpster fire spiraling down fast.

Who are we going to gripe about if Patrick the number one irritant is not here? He can really write good articles when he wants to like the piece on Tony Oliva and his wife.

No, he makes a living getting under our skin. It's fine with me because then I know things can be no worse. :unsure:

Last edited:

Reusse Ruse has an approval rating?

Who are we going to gripe about if Patrick the number one irritant is not here? He can really write good articles when he wants to like the piece on Tony Oliva and his wife.

No, he makes a living getting under our skin. It's fine with me because then I know things can be no worse. :unsure:
That was a great article on Tony Oliva and his wife. Shows that he is capable of doing it. Its really a shame that he doesn't do many more of those type of articles that the general public would sincerely enjoy. Instead he goes off in a different direction where the sun doesn't shine.

That was a great article on Tony Oliva and his wife. Shows that he is capable of doing it. Its really a shame that he doesn't do many more of those type of articles that the general public would sincerely enjoy. Instead he goes off in a different direction where the sun doesn't shine.

It's all about $$$$$$. More clicks for the Strib.

If anyone was confused that he's more worried about trolling than anything else ... there it is.

It's too bad, he used to be a great writer. I read him every chance I got back in the day. Gave up on him years ago. Not worth anyone's time.

Never understood Pat's fascination with trolling the fans on this board. For a grown man, particularly of his advanced years, it seems like a sad state of affairs; another reason the STrib continues to be a dumpster fire spiraling down fast.
I couldn’t agree more. Only looking for click bait. There’s so little talent at the Strib. Unreadable. Their HS writers have become columnists as well.

Resuee is a swamp creature

It's all about $$$$$$. More clicks for the Strib.
I don't read his articles base on what I see in the headline etc. If it's about the Vikings, Gophers etc. I don't read them. If its a story about a player or something I believe will be interesting, I'll check it out.

This is a brilliant summation of Pat.

You say Reusse's name on GopherHole, it gets clicks and posts. Guaranteed.

You say Reusse's name three times in a mirror ......

Trumps approval rating has been in the high forties.

Top Bottom