Request for Axe photos/videos

GopherRock

GopherHole Straw Boss
Reaction score
If anyone has historical photos/videos of Axe games, or can link to them, that would be great. I'm trying to put together a hype video for the 62nd Axe, and can use all the help I can get for footage.

I've already got a few things, but if you've got anything to add, I'd appreciate it.

This saturday was one of the best moments of college. This all gopher highlight tape is nice, but I honestly had to turn the sound off. Why put Good Charlotte and Shakira on a highlight tape of the gophers????? The very end had the announcers with the actual game call, why not have this the whole time?

Thanks for posting them though.

great vid! thanks

man, the gopher D opened a can of whoop-ass on sorgi and becky that day! some huge hits. maroney, barber and tapeh were soooo good together......if only they could have had a couple more years as a combined unit.....would have been something

Why put Good Charlotte and Shakira on a highlight tape of the gophers????? The very end had the announcers with the actual game call, why not have this the whole time?

I often wondered the same thing when watching the Frales videos. Whatever the background noise, it'd be nice if he still did these.

That was a great win but I don't remember that defense whooping any ass that day. We jumped out to nice lead and the defense was on its heels all 2nd half. As was that groups trademark we couldnt get off the field on 3rd down all game and gave up at least 400 yards. The hated fade pass helped us get into position for the game winner. It would be nice to beat them again some time soon.

Justin Isom was a baller!-nfm

man, the gopher D opened a can of whoop-ass on sorgi and becky that day! some huge hits. maroney, barber and tapeh were soooo good together......if only they could have had a couple more years as a combined unit.....would have been something

nfm

That was a great win but I don't remember that defense whooping any ass that day. We jumped out to nice lead and the defense was on its heels all 2nd half. As was that groups trademark we couldnt get off the field on 3rd down all game and gave up at least 400 yards. The hated fade pass helped us get into position for the game winner. It would be nice to beat them again some time soon.

if you read more closely i wasn't really saying the D was lights out that day from a statistical standpoint. i was referring to some of the huge hits they laid on becky that day.

Top Bottom