Remember All Those Years...

WriterGoph

Reaction score
When we would have given anything to beat Bucky but we went into the game feeling like we had no shot? Unfortunately, I do. Went to a lot of those home games in person and it was a sad state of affairs.

Despite the many frustrations and disappointments of this season, let's recognize that things have changed for the better since those lean years. We are in a position to do something for the 4th time in 6 years that - for a long time - felt like we may never do again.

F--k the Badgers! Let's finish on a high note and keep what is ours!

When we would have given anything to beat Bucky but we went into the game feeling like we had no shot? Unfortunately, I do. Went to a lot of those home games in person and it was a sad state of affairs.

Despite the many frustrations and disappointments of this season, let's recognize that things have changed for the better since those lean years. We are in a position to do something for the 4th time in 6 years that - for a long time - felt like we may never do again.

ALL IN!! LFG!!

Go Gophers!!

Bingo. A lot of the most negative posters are new to Gopherhole, probably on the younger side, and likely didn't care at the time. But that was a rough period of time.

Blah, blah, blah that’s nonsense. We got beat down a few times but more often than not. They were competitive games and we didn’t quite have enough juice to get over the top. It’s not like most of those games were like Michigan and Ohio State this year.

It’s nice the Badgers have come back to our level isn’t it? As much as I want to see the Gophers beat WI, I wish it was because we actually elevated our play.

Last edited:

Remember all those years where this game was a battle of the doormats of the Big Ten.

Yeah, I do. Expect more.

Top Bottom