Regardless of how this game turns out, Fleck gets an F

PitinoFan

It wasn't his best game, but they won.
I’ll take the win. I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt, and have been a generous grader whenever they have won. Not today. Going for it on 4th down, in the first half, deep in his own territory is enough to earn an F. No point in rehashing the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
The time out usage is getting really old.

Last year I was patient with it because kids are learning, but at this point, the need to use them all so frequently just looks like we have too many guys not knowing what to do in certain situations.

scools12

Ha. Scools is on every thread defending PJ’s honor right now.

Yea I am.

Some of you despise him so much you’re actually mad they’re 3-0.

It as if you would be happier if they were 0-3. Then you could pat each other on the back for thinking your right about PJ.

cncmin

Bottom line: on a day where so manyB1G teams struggled and a bunch lost, Gophers found a way to pull it out against a team of reasonable quality. Others didn’t.

everybody knows my name

Freakishly Hyperintelligent
3-0.
How awful for you.

It’s alright you can still hate PJ. They will lose a few times this season. That will cheer you up.

Fleck annoys me, but I don't hate him.

What makes me mad is that I thought we would have a good team this year, but we're going life and death with mediocre teams in the nonconference. Will we win 2 games against Big Ten opponents? I predicted 8-9 wins this summer, but now I'm not confident of five.

Dean S

I'll take 3 wins in dramatic fashion as a sales point to keep Fleck and his staff. The team is winning. Yes, it feels like the non conference during the Mason years, but we won't know if we only win 3 conference games for a while. I would certainly not fire Fleck for winning now. I am still riding the Wisconsin game and beating Georgia Tech in the bowl. Won't wear off for a while.

scools12

Fleck annoys me, but I don't hate him.

What makes me mad is that I thought we would have a good team this year, but we're going life and death with mediocre teams in the nonconference. Will we win 2 games against Big Ten opponents? I predicted 8-9 wins this summer, but now I'm not confident of five.
So the Gophers probably aren’t as good as you thought or hoped they would be.

Look at this way. If they can get 3 more wins they go bowling. What’s wrong with that?

As a wise many once said “Enjoy the season”. Get over the head coach. He ain’t going anywhere.

Spoofin

Yea I am.

Some of you despise him so much you’re actually mad they’re 3-0.

It as if you would be happier if they were 0-3. Then you could pat each other on the back for thinking your right about PJ.

No one is mad they are 3-0, but please continue.

Latest profile posts