Redshirted Players From Last Year

Taken from the scholarship grid that's linked in the tabs on this forum, I see these:

Moses Alipate
Victor Keise
Brooks Michel
Ed Olson
Matt Garin
Kendall Gregory-McGhee
Ra'Shede Hageman
Eric Jacques
Sam Maresh
Spencer Reeves
Brent Singleton
Kerry Lewis
Dan Orseske (must have gotten it after his illness, hadn't played enough to lose it)

Then there's always the heavily debated topic of whether or not Mike Rallis qualified for a medical redshirt.

If he did (which is believe is true), then he will be a sophomore next year

A couple other notable guys:

Nick Rengel
Rallis (injured)
Zack Mottla
Aaron Hill (scout team player of the year)
I thought Watkins as well.

I smiled after reading that list.

I hope they got stronger over this past year.

I seem to remember seeing Reeves playing on special teams.

Then there's always the heavily debated topic of whether or not Mike Rallis qualified for a medical redshirt.

Which game was Rallis injured in? Slipping my mind.

Sat at the Senior Banquet table with his dad, who said at that time that Mike had qualified in principle for medical redshirt--but paperwork isn't done until after season. May aleady have been completed.

Good group. I imagine we are going to see a lot of Hageman, Garin, and Gregory-McGhee at DE during the 2010 season. Singleton is an interesting prospect for the defense as well.

On offense, Olson and Michel will likely get some game time on the line and Keise could be a big help at WR.

Every one of these guys is going to see the field in some capacity.

After seeing that list it made me recall how really excited I was seeing those players sign last year. I didn't have that same excitement with this year's list.

Top Bottom