Redecorated my coworker's office

jmag21

Reaction score
He was trash talking me unmercifully and I've gotten dog's abuse every time iowa has beaten the U. So this is just a small taste of the redecoration his office is getting in his absence. I bet he doesn't show up all week just to spite me

e0c5d878c004a9c56472dda654a993f2.jpg
97a3a493d9e5971374bd0dbe60b0732a.jpg
90fb58d35dc66559fcec5f72abb4479c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice.

But it's a shame Iowa scored that garbage TD at the end and forced you to waste an extra piece of paper.

It's like Christmas in November, Gophers Win, Bison lose, chirping sound from my co-worker from North Dakota just went away.

It's like Christmas in November, Gophers Win, Bison lose, chirping sound from my co-worker from North Dakota just went away.

I had one of my Bison Fan Friends ask me, "So, Iowa won, right?" when I had gotten home late, to which I replied, "Well, a team from Iowa DID win today." That shut him up pretty quickly. :cool:

You should be proud of yourself. A couple of headlines would not have been amiss.

If your Iowee (friends) went to the game - tell them thank you for supporting Gopher Football!

I had one of my Bison Fan Friends ask me, "So, Iowa won, right?" when I had gotten home late, to which I replied, "Well, a team from Iowa DID win today." That shut him up pretty quickly. :cool:

Well done, sir!!!

That is awesome. I wish I had some obnoxious Iowa fans to haze.

Truly amazing that an Iowegian is working in a skyscraper. I am not sure they would know what one is.

I only add that the bleeding Hawkeye eyes are a good touch.

Top Bottom