Reaction from Trevor Mbakwe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to strongly beleive that he was not the perp in that incident.

So why do you think he quickly left Miami after the incident. Don't say he feared for his life because of a naughty Facebook message. That would be stupid.

Not all jurors may have had your opinion

Are you kidding me?? "slap on the wrist" If Trevor is not the one who assaulted the woman, he has paid a horrible price already and will continue to pay a price (taint) for a long time to come. I happen to strongly beleive that he was not the perp in that incident.

There is sooooo much reasonable doubt that I can't see how he would have lost anything at trial other than time, energy, contentment and money. I can easily develope a scenario in which his former FL teammate who was recently released from the KY program for questionable (character) reasons is a far more likely suspect than Trevor. Also the occurance of the same type of crime in the same area by someone who appears very similar to Trevor while he was in MN causes additional concern that he has been abused in this process.

Please try to beleive in Trevor. His actions reflect a quality individual.

As someone who has been a criminal defense lawyer for a long time let me say that these cases are tough and by no means certain winners. I have no idea how these witnesses seemed in person, how competent the cops seemed, how fair the trial judge was or what the jury panel would be like. It seems like a reasonable resolution to me. The big question I have is why it took so long to resolve.

No one on here really knows other than Trevor. I don't read anything into the settlement. Even if he didn't do this, by taking this deal he avoided a jury trial (where anything can happen) and the situation won't continue to drag on for another several months. Trevor can now play ball and help market his skills for a possible future outside of college BB.

I don't see why people can't believe him and take his word? Never done anything besides this accusation, prosecution had no case, Trevor had lots of evidence in his favor, overall he is a high class guy with character and heart. mistaken identity of a black guy? yea thats never happened before. thats what i would be thinking in his shoes. all i can say is dodson

youre right hes deffinately guilty, lets not let him play because he was deffinately at fault, hes a cowardly scumbag that shouldnt be trusted. look at all of the other terrible things he had done not to be trusted, oh wait...

You know what would be stupid? It would be stupid for you to assume that Trevor is guilty because he left after the incident. I'm sure you know all the facts about the threats, right?

So why do you think he quickly left Miami after the incident. Don't say he feared for his life because of a naughty Facebook message. That would be stupid.

You know what would be stupid? It would be stupid for you to assume that Trevor is guilty because he left after the incident.

He's guilty if his explanation for leaving is bullsh*t, and boy, does it smell to high heaven.

I'm sure you know all the facts about the threats, right?

Oh, I'm sure those Facebook threats were particularly naughty.

why dont you express your views on the badger board and bad mouth mbakwe over all the details you know as the Atourney general of Bullsh*t land.

I don't see why people can't believe him and take his word? Never done anything besides this accusation, prosecution had no case, Trevor had lots of evidence in his favor, overall he is a high class guy with character and heart. mistaken identity of a black guy? yea thats never happened before. thats what i would be thinking in his shoes. all i can say is dodson

High class and high character guys don't change schools like I change my socks. Adolf Hitler could be playing for the Gophs and he'd be a high class high character guy. Of all the articles and interviews I read on this board, every single player is supposedly a class act and outstanding human being. This has nothing to do with TM's basketball skills either.

High class and high character guys don't change schools like I change my socks. Adolf Hitler could be playing for the Gophs and he'd be a high class high character guy. Of all the articles and interviews I read on this board, every single player is supposedly a class act and outstanding human being. This has nothing to do with TM's basketball skills either.

And you, of course, naturally assume the worst in a player....what's new?

And you, of course, naturally assume the worst in a player....what's new?

Come on, now. Art is just a bit out of sorts because he can't use his Royce White "I thought he quit," line anymore that was so clever..

Art, royce white couldnt hold a candle to mbakwe, its terrible you even view them the same way

Wow, I'd never seen an Adolf Hitler reference in college basketball before now. Thanks for your insight, Art. :/

You don't even know his full explanation. You don't know enough facts to pass your arrogant judgment. None of us do. You love to assume the worst in all of the Gopher players and doubt all of their abilities. Get over yourself.

He's guilty if his explanation for leaving is bullsh*t, and boy, does it smell to high heaven.

Oh, I'm sure those Facebook threats were particularly naughty.

You don't even know his full explanation.

What other reasonable explanation could their possibly be? There really isn't one.

You don't know enough facts to pass your arrogant judgment. None of us do.

Oh, blow it out your ass. What facts don't I know?

Arrogant judgment? Sure, only when he's judged guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom