Ranking the best coaching values, with 2023 salaries. (14. PJ Fleck, Minnesota)

From the same article:

5. The Weekly 5​

Five Big Ten players who increased their NFL Draft stock at the Senior Bowl and Combine, per multiple NFL scouts.

5. S Tyler Nubin, Minnesota: “I wouldn’t be shocked if he goes late in Day 1. He has so much good tape.”

It’s a ranking of B10 coaches though. Out of 18 coaches he’s ranked 14. That suggests the author believes he’s over compensated.

It’s a ranking of B10 coaches though. Out of 18 coaches he’s ranked 14. That suggests the author believes he’s over compensated.
Just read the headline and did not click on the article until I saw your post. Thought it was at the national level. 14 out of 18 is...........well you know what it is.

I think PJ is paid fairly, I have no issue with his salary at all. I am guessing a lot of these guys are pretty close.

Ya, with the new schools in the Big Ten and choppy read on my computer...I didn't catch it was just a Big Ten ranking.
I question if some of the salaries are accurate?
$750,000 NW
$1.15 Michigan
$677,311 Indiana
$385,000 UCLA
I agree #14 is not complimentary.

PJ had a down year, so his value dropped. It’s a subjective article that doesn’t tell us much outside of a few interesting comments.

Top Bottom