Ralph Out for B1G Tourney?

If this indeed happens, all EE has to do is rise to the occasion and meet or exceed Bob Knight's comments about him.

Injuries to key players are nothing new under Tubby. If we simply fired him, these sorts of things wouldn't happen.

Yet this is an AP story. How does a MN writer not break this? Another example of poor sports reporting by the MN crew.

If this indeed happens, all EE has to do is rise to the occasion and meet or exceed Bob Knight's comments about him.

I believe EE with do just fine. Dr. Don please give EE til his junior year to meet Knight's comments. Feel he will be a double-double guy by then. Still growing into a 7-1, 260 pound body.

Injuries to key players are nothing new under Tubby. If we simply fired him, these sorts of things wouldn't happen.
Let's see with Ralph healthy were favored to win the BT tourney? Poor,poor Tubby,I'm sick of all the excuses.

If so, I hope EE finally gets some relief from the refs. He has had a target on his back. Still, he needs to back off on the body language when he is whistled.

We should have fired Ralph four years ago. But then we would have missed all those 2-5 4 point nights with 2 rebounds that are so helpful from the 6-11 threat.

We should have fired Ralph four years ago. But then we would have missed all those 2-5 4 point nights with 2 rebounds that are so helpful from the 6-11 threat.

Okay, maybe calling him a key player was a bit of a stretch, but still, Mbakwe and Mo are already out, losing a third big man kinda sucks, a senior no less, I would hate to see Ralph have to ride the pine on what could very well be his final game as a Golden Gopher.

I now expect to see Oto playing some 5 with Rodney at the 4.

Okay, maybe calling him a key player was a bit of a stretch, but still, Mbakwe and Mo are already out, losing a third big man kinda sucks, a senior no less, I would hate to see Ralph have to ride the pine on what could very well be his final game as a Golden Gopher.

News from in Vegas, Minnesota has just been elevated from an 8 point underdog to a 3 point favorite.....

Yet this is an AP story. How does a MN writer not break this? Another example of poor sports reporting by the MN crew.

I'm guessing it was a MN writer, probably Dave Campbell or AP Jon. I believe it was announced at Tubby's presser because I know Dana Wessel tweeted about it, as did others.

Well, at least Tubby will have one more excuse.

I believe EE with do just fine. Dr. Don please give EE til his junior year to meet Knight's comments. Feel he will be a double-double guy by then. Still growing into a 7-1, 260 pound body.

Double-Double??? I like Double E okay, but he is not a quick enough leaper to ever become an elite rebounder. His FT shooting is also a liability that doesn't figure to get much better. I mean, they could use him to test the strength of rims before using them in games...The guy doesn't have the touch or athleticism to ever progress to double-double stat lines. We'll be lucky if he gets to the 5-5 level.

This was noted both in the Trib this morning and the PP ... that Ralph tweaked a knee, and didn't practice since Monday.

Top Bottom