Quinn Carroll, BSF, Daniel Jackson, Striggow, Bryson, Finnessy

Glad to see Carroll is on the squad and invested. I think Jackson is a candidate for a big year if he stays healthy. (Also think that CAB, Wright and MBS could have big years).

Something about his size and athletic background makes me think Bryson might be a Paul Krause type safety in the future—which we could really use against teams that feature strong aerial attacks. Maybe not this year for Bryson, but soon.

Glad to see Carroll is on the squad and invested. I think Jackson is a candidate for a big year if he stays healthy. (Also think that CAB, Wright and MBS could have big years).

Something about his size and athletic background makes me think Bryson might be a Paul Krause type safety in the future—which we could really use against teams that feature strong aerial attacks. Maybe not this year for Bryson, but soon.
It's about match-ups.

Tyler Johnson, Rashad Bateman, CAB, Demetrious Douglas was a nice four-deep that allowed for mismatches in 2019.

A healthy sixth-year vet in CAB, an improved four-star talent in Wright, a stronger and more refined MBS and Jackson (also a four-star talent) could rival that quartet. Maybe not at the top 2, but cumulatively 1-4. (Or 1-5 if they unlock BSF potential).

Striggow is going to be good. I know it.

I think Jackson has a big year.

Daniel Jackson will have a big year.
He lost the most of anyone last year with injuries and offensive system.

We don't have that many WR's transfer away if they think they can break ahead of Daniel, and evidently it was clear they couldn't.

Daniel Jackson will have a big year.
He lost the most of anyone last year with injuries and offensive system.

We don't have that many WR's transfer away if they think they can break ahead of Daniel, and evidently it was clear they couldn't.
Autman-Bell, Wright, and Jackson are a nice set of receivers to have if they can all perform well in Kirk's passing game.

Top Bottom