Questions for Jerry Kill on Sports Huddle

hungan1

Reaction score
I thought I'd start a list of GH questions for Jerry Kill on Sports Huddle.

1. Why doesn't the Gophers have a full time Offensive Line Coach? Is Limegrover handling too much responsibility being both the OC & OL Coach? (What the slew of early season OL injuries have exposed is that without the O-Line playing well injuries or not, winning very many games will be a struggle) :confused:

2. What is the latest injury update? How many players on O & D were injured against Ohio, and how many total to date?

As much as I want to know about the injuries, if Kill wants to keep NW guessing, I'm ok with that. I can't wait to find out how many FR played. Wow. Streveler played on ST and offense today. Is it true JJ had the PF penalty? That can't be good. I expected him to be a difference maker...in a good way. I bet two years from now he has a great chance to prove wrong the ones who give up on him.

What is the game plan vs. Northwestern going to be? What kind of wrinkles do you have up your sleeve? Have you seen anything on film that you think you can exploit?

what can Eric Klein do to prevent all these injuries?

I thought I'd start a list of GH questions for Jerry Kill on Sports Huddle.

1. Why doesn't the Gophers have a full time Offensive Line Coach? Is Limegrover handling too much responsibility being both the OC & OL Coach? (What the slew of early season OL injuries have exposed is that without the O-Line playing well injuries or not, winning very many games will be a struggle) :confused:

They do have Trevor Olson as a Grad Assistant. He played for Kill at NIU and is the son of a coach.

As much as I want to know about the injuries, if Kill wants to keep NW guessing, I'm ok with that. I can't wait to find out how many FR played. Wow. Streveler played on ST and offense today. Is it true JJ had the PF penalty? That can't be good. I expected him to be a difference maker...in a good way. I bet two years from now he has a great chance to prove wrong the ones who give up on him.

What

What is the game plan vs. Northwestern going to be? What kind of wrinkles do you have up your sleeve? Have you seen anything on film that you think you can exploit?

No offense, but why would he answer any of those questions?

Even though it's radio, can you diagram for us the special trick play you will use and when precisely will you use it?

Even though it's radio, can you diagram for us the special trick play you will use and when precisely will you use it?
I can't believe I didn't think of that one, good catch.

Top Bottom