Questions about the spring game

jrb27

Reaction score
I've never made the trip to tch bank stadium, thinking about coming for the spring game

I wanna give my daughter a cool experience,

Do they allow you down on the field before or after the game , anything cool that goes on that wouldn't usually go on at a regular season game ???

Yup post game you can go on the field and get autographs.

I've never made the trip to tch bank stadium, thinking about coming for the spring game

I wanna give my daughter a cool experience,

Do they allow you down on the field before or after the game , anything cool that goes on that wouldn't usually go on at a regular season game ???
I don’t think anyone has been to tch bank stadium. Where is it?

It's right on top of TCF Bank Stadium.

It can be a really fun event if the weather cooperates. Go to the Plaza events and enjoy the food, games, and let the daughter get her face painted if that's what she wants.

I've not seen it but hopefully there will be a game-like scrimmage this year too. It makes it more interesting for sure. And yes, they have the setup for autographs that's fun also. Be sure to bring sharpies to make sure you can get whatever signed. My kids got creative one year and actually had their foreheads signed...don't advise this but whatever.

Hoping the elements particpate. It's more fun for the kiddos when that occurs. Good luck.

It can be a really fun event if the weather cooperates. Go to the Plaza events and enjoy the food, games, and let the daughter get her face painted if that's what she wants.

I've not seen it but hopefully there will be a game-like scrimmage this year too. It makes it more interesting for sure. And yes, they have the setup for autographs that's fun also. Be sure to bring sharpies to make sure you can get whatever signed. My kids got creative one year and actually had their foreheads signed...don't advise this but whatever.

Hoping the elements particpate. It's more fun for the kiddos when that occurs. Good luck.
I have a hunch the turnout might be a little more robust for this Spring game...;)

I think it would be cool for the University to drum up the "Maroon vs Gold" thing a bit more for the spring game. The team already does a draft day to pick the teams and has a Spring Game Trophy, which I think is awesome, so why not play into it a bit more.

Maybe create some simple "Go Gold Team!" and "Go Maroon Team!" Spring Game 2020 shirts, could maybe have Gold Team and Maroon Team fan sections if its in TCF?

I think it would be cool for the University to drum up the "Maroon vs Gold" thing a bit more for the spring game. The team already does a draft day to pick the teams and has a Spring Game Trophy, which I think is awesome, so why not play into it a bit more.

Maybe create some simple "Go Gold Team!" and "Go Maroon Team!" Spring Game 2020 shirts, could maybe have Gold Team and Maroon Team fan sections if its in TCF?
It's a good idea.

Although I can imagine how they might be a bit hesitant with the "man i hope we don't have to cancel it" factor ;)

Top Bottom