Question RE: spring practice

ilovethebarn

Reaction score
Has anyone been yet? I see most of them during the week start at 3:30. I want to go and take my son, but don't get off work until 4:30. My question is how long do these practices last? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone been yet? I see most of them during the week start at 3:30. I want to go and take my son, but don't get off work until 4:30. My question is how long do these practices last? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

They usually last 2 hours. They're on the field at 3 doing stretches, etc. The practice starts at 3:30 and ends around 5:30.

I like the Friday night practice. They usually hold one during spring ball. This time it will be next Friday on the 12th.

Two years ago my daughter and I went and we had snow squalls coming through the whole time. The wind was whipping and The Bank was like a snow-globe.

Coach Kill wore shorts and a couple of light shirts (one long sleeve and covered by a tee) with no gloves. He was frozen but was still kind enough to provide an autograph for my daughter.

I've been to the afternoon sessions too, but I like the lights.

Go Gophers!

Went to the practice this past Saturday. If your kids like football it's a great experience. They really enjoy getting to see them up close and personal. Especially the linemen! The look on a 5 year old's face when two 6'6" 300+ pound men run into each other from 10 feet away is priceless!

Top Bottom